15" TSW Trophy Wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks kyle!

this forum helps me a lot...but i haven't visit the tire shop yet and still can't decide what size of rims/wheels to use. :cry:

I'm still deciding which one to do first, drop the car or upgrade the wheels...I just had my front tires changed and just followed the manufacturer's tire guide, 165/65R13 good year tires. Looking at all the cars here in this forum makes me jealous! :cry:

Comment

Here's some pics with all of them on:

It clears on both the front and back; so 7" won't be bad afterall... I guess I'll have to double check everything once my Teins come in.

I guess my Aspire big brake upgrade doesn't look quite as big anymore...

Simon
      Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

looks good man!

but the tires are already sticking out from the sides, will it look that way?

Comment

Can't wait to see it when it will be dropped, and finally know if the 7" tires will rub or not. (Fingers crossed) :?
          Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

The tires won't stick out much from the sides when the camber is correct. Again, it's all on hold until my Teins come in so we can see where everything is once it's lowered.

Simon
            Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Looking great!
              06 vw Bora
              09 Nissan Versa
              fastest B6T is back!!!
              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

Yes I did a little searching before asking. I saw that the wheels you put on were 15x7. I was thinking of putting the same size on the one I am getting. Did you have to put the spacers on or not? Did you have to put a camber kit on just for putting the wheels on? And the perch is? Sorry for all the questions. Just couldn't find that much info.
                Matt
                Insane IE Expression

Comment

his wheels were rubbing on the perch on the teins so he pulled them off... he didn't really want to run spacers so he was looking to off the wheels

he has a new set of rota slipstreams coming last time i talked to him...

Pics of the Tiva
                  Pics of the Cavi

Comment

Working...
                  X