I wonder what he's going to build next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what he's going to build next

Jack that is. Maybe these pics will provide a clue....

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

those rims would look sweet on a festie!! nice rx-7 btw

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

He's going to build a turbo 5.3 sbc that runs 8's
        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
        14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by 92festie View Post
          those rims would look sweet on a festie!! nice rx-7 btw
          I've seen it done before. He plans to swap a LOT of the RX-7.

Comment

Those wheels can't be swapped over unless you get the pattern redrilled. They are 4x110. If he had a GSL-SE he would be able to use the wheels because that model has the 4x114.
            Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
            1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
            2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
            2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
              Those wheels can't be swapped over unless you get the pattern redrilled. They are 4x110. If he had a GSL-SE he would be able to use the wheels because that model has the 4x114.
              Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
              I've seen it done before. He plans to swap a LOT of the RX-7.
              A LOT. Like the whole drive train. The whole rear end. It's only 2 inches wider. And I think he said 3 inches longer in the wheel base. By a lot I mean the engine, trans, shifter, wheels, spindles, struts, steering rack. Those wheels will be on the car.

And I have seen RX-7 wheels on a festiva before. Not sure what went into it. But I've seen it done.

Comment

tell him to get a 13b turbo and throw out that 12a lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

13b rew!!!!!! not that 12a
                  I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

There are some local rotary guys who claim the 12a is the one.

Comment

i had a 79 with a 12A an a webber 40mm sidedraft it went like a rocket ....looks an sounds like a killer project
                      Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

I am excited to see this build!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

:thumbright:

Comment

if there was a facebook like.. it would have been liked by now.

Comment

first gen rx7 is my all time favorite car.. never should have sold mine.. keep us updated.
                              "Its not fast, but its fast for a festiva."

Comment

Working...
                              X