My first Festiva back in 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Festiva back in 96

The Festiva that started it for us... 90L Sunsport (could of been a L-Plus). Auto/ac/sunroof/upgraded interior/tach could of even had the underseat tray we just never looked. I got in 96 with 65k dad bought in 94 or 95 with 32k. Man I regret what happened to this Festiva. Rolled it once on black ice the second time a dodge ram backed out in front of me. Alot of memories in this car. Only drove it a year.

And another honorable mention... the car that followed was a 86 Cavalier RS auto/ac/digital dash. Nice car overall and regret what happened to it. I just got off a hot roof and was driving home in the newly fixed AC and passed out and rear-ended another dodge ram. Yes I hate ram's. Parents gave up and got a me a POS 88 GMC S15.. can't blame them.
    91 rusty Festiva 260k

sorry to hear about your luck man. you should get a festy and do it up exactly like your first one, but don't drive it lol. Good to hear your okay from all of those tragedys though!

Comment

Workin' the pop top sunroof, oh yeah
      Owner of:
      1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
      In progress:
      BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Yeah I had to work the sunroof.. it was the only thing cool about the car back then! Well except the MPG. My buddies loved it since we were able to cruise all night for pennies. Cost $8ish to fill up back then.
        91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

Working...
        X