my new toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new toy

yes its white! looking on cl today & found this,2000 yamaha riva 125 scooter,with around 350 original miles, very clean, runs great, cruises about 55 on flat land. i drove it about 30 miles & it runs perfect. i did put some seafoam in the tank & it has the owners manual. to see better pics & watch youtube video of it go to craigslist type in ashevile, n.c. go to motorcycles then type in riva enjoy!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
    yes its white! looking on cl today & found this,2000 yamaha riva 125 scooter,with around 350 original miles, very clean, runs great, cruises about 55 on flat land. i drove it about 30 miles & it runs perfect. i did put some seafoam in the tank & it has the owners manual. to see better pics & watch youtube video of it go to craigslist type in ashevile, n.c. go to motorcycles then type in riva enjoy!
    Did you pay the full asking price?

Comment

no 900.00 was the lowest he would go( i even tried the 800.00 is all i have on me & pulled it out of my pocket), lol cost 100.00 more than my festy!!
      Last edited by kumalaba; 05-21-2011, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Looks like a pretty good deal at that price. 80+ MPG with at top speed of 55mph --- nice for short trips in decent weather.

Comment

yeah its fun i just put 120 miles on it today 55mph on flat ground & i weigh 265! 65mph down hill & 40-45 up steep hills!

Comment

Put a VJ14 on it and make it faster.
            Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
            1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
            2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
            2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
              Put a VJ14 on it and make it faster.
              lol , i might have greg turbo it!

Comment

yeah its fun i just put 120 miles on it today 55mph on flat ground & i weigh 265! 65mph down hill & 40-45 up steep hills!
                Just be careful on that thing youngster. Remember, the faster you go the harder you hit.

Comment

im getting old quick, 52 in september!!

Comment

Too cool!
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

tks paul, not quite as quick as my vmax i had 15 years ago!

Comment

im getting old quick, 52 in september!!
                        How right you are, 52 (14 years ago for me) seems like yesterday and having kid's married and grand kids arrive and grow during those year makes it seem that much faster for me.

Again, be careful and stay around for those grandkids.

There were four people killed here in the Charleston area on two wheeled vehicles over the weekend; 1 age 25 on a bike (DUI for car driver), 1 age 32 on a scooter (DUI charges for car driver) 1 motorcycle head on collision with SUV (no DUI mentioned), 1 motorcycle left the road and struck trees (not know if 4 wheeled vehicle involve, might have left scene).

Comment

oh yeah!

Comment

Working...
                          X