• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new parts car

Just trying to addd a few pics.

First try
    IMG_0647 - Version 2.jpg

How much for that driver side headlight assembly?
    Beastiva - 89 L Auto

Comment

Originally posted by fooddaman View Post
      How much for that driver side headlight assembly?
      I'm not selling anything right now ,but if you pm me I'll make sure that you have the first shot at the headlight.

Thanks

Comment

You can show direct images by posting bbcode image tags like this:

Code:
         [img]<insert URL here>[/img]
        Thus, turning this:

Into this:

Oh, and nice catch. What'd you pay?
        Last edited by Basement_Modder; 05-28-2011, 07:09 PM.
        1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
        Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
        daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
        A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

like this

my two cars are on the right

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Basement_Modder View Post
            You can show direct images by posting bbcode image tags like this:

Oh, and nice catch. What'd you pay?
            Thanks for the photo help.

I wanted to just get the hood and offered $10. He said ok and I asked how much for the whole car. He thought about it for a min as his wife mentioned they were moving and needed to get rid of stuff. He spit out $20 ok?

So, $20 and at the time I didn't even know it still had the engine, trans and a clean title.

I plan on pulling everything i need from it and then selling whats left.

Comment

Interested in the bumpers and the hatch with the wiper. Would trade my black front bumper and wiperless hatch if needed to swing the deal.

Didja see the $500 blue 91 on CL? In Muskogee.
              1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
              1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
              1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
              1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
              2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
              2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
              2005 Accord - wife's DD
              2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
              2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
                Interested in the bumpers and the hatch with the wiper. Would trade my black front bumper and wiperless hatch if needed to swing the deal.

Didja see the $500 blue 91 on CL? In Muskogee.
                I'm sure we can work something out. You did see the dents in the rear bumper? The drivers side of the front bumper is also a little messed up. the hatch is in real good shape. I only noticed a small dent on the drivers side next to the glass. If you have some pics of the blacK front bumper and hatch you could send me?

I think the blue $500 festiva is in McAlester. Its belongs to the son of the guy my brother-in-law bought the other blue car from. The guy said it over heated and wouldn't start.

I'd love to pick up that car but I don't have the room right now. You cam pm or something about what you were think with the bumpers/hatch and what not.

Comment

Another pic from my parts car

Now, I haven't pulled the passenger door panel off but the drivers side didn't have a motor but looked to have wiring for power windows.

The car is a 91 automatic.

This a first for me. Any info would be helpful. Has anybody seen factory installed power windows?

Comment

Pics in this thread:

If you need any more, it'll have to wait until Tuesday as the car is sitting at work.

I saw a big dent, wondering if a heat gun will work it out. I guess I need to come look at it, maybe my car's first big trip once I finish the timing belt.

I might be interested in the radio or at least it's wiring harness. Mine looks like a rats nest.
                    1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
                    1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
                    1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
                    1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
                    2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
                    2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
                    2005 Accord - wife's DD
                    2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
                    2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Hampton View Post
                      Pics in this thread:

If you need any more, it'll have to wait until Tuesday as the car is sitting at work.

I saw a big dent, wondering if a heat gun will work it out. I guess I need to come look at it, maybe my car's first big trip once I finish the timing belt.

I might be interested in the radio or at least it's wiring harness. Mine looks like a rats nest.
                      Yes the front bumper looks good. I didn't get a good look at the hatch but I guess if you come buy to check out the car I'll see it then.

Actually my parts car is in Ada. I plan on heading down to put an interior in another car this afternoon and Monday. I work Tuesday and Wednesday but then I hope to start pulling parts off the car Thursday-Sunday. So I'll be around.

Comment

Working...
                      X