The Latest Mod....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Latest Mod....

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, but got my hood from KofKof_00 and got it installed finally. It is gonna allow for better/higher mounting of the rad and whatever other goodies I find to go under there in the future...

Oh and I found these in my pile of misc. festiva stuff... I am gonna get some plexiglass and attempt to make some new ones using these as a template...

Oh ya and these are actual CWS tuning covers for the round headlight conversion if people didn't know what they were looking at...

90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
    BEFORE AFTER

In addition to plexiglass, you may want to try polycarbonate and acrylic as well. The GTS smoked and clear cover add-ons are made of acrylic.

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Looks great!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

WOW!! your car is looking great!!!!
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Your car is the reason I did the round headlight conversion. I love it, if you get copies of those covers, I'd buy some for a reasonable price.

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
          91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by devon527 View Post
            Your car is the reason I did the round headlight conversion. I love it, if you get copies of those covers, I'd buy some for a reasonable price.
            Thanks... thats cool... I talked to cws in regina and he wanted $100 and my old ones and he would make new ones for me so I am definitely just going to try to make some myself first.... What I really need to find out is how to mount them, I may have to make some custom brackets to mount them so it doesn't show to much... Once I get a working model and see how hard it is to actually make some I will let you know for sure...
            90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
            BEFORE AFTER

Comment

So damn sexy!
              91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
              14 C7 Z51

Comment

Heres a better pic of my daily driver and my festy....

just jokes, thats actually a buddy of mine from work... I saw him parked there and couldn't resist the picture.... lol...
                BEFORE AFTER

Comment

At least it's an H1.
                  -Donny
                  -1992 Festiva GL
                  B6D/E-series.
                  -1991 GL
                  BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

X2 ^^
                    -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

such a disgrace to put rims like that on an h1

Comment

For real.
                        Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                        1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                        2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                        2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

bad festy!!!drool
                          Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

He's from the phillipines, he won't even drive it in the rain cause he doesn't want it to get dirty...lol... But I guess if you can afford to keep that as a fairweather toy why not... lol...
                            BEFORE AFTER

Comment

BEFORE AFTER

Comment

Working...
                              X