Yakima Loadwarrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yakima Loadwarrior

I have a feeling this would look great on the top of a Festiva. Got this to haul extra junk around, for camp, etc. The first trip was to haul the chainsaw, oil, and gas to camp this past weekend for cleanup after the flooding in the area.

Worked pretty well and got everything up and back safely. Headed back this weekend, will probably try some different straps so hold everything in place a little better.

Note: my projector headlights are out for repair. Had a shroud come loose, some paint chip. They'll be back.
    Simon - pimptiva.com

I want a rack for Pimptiva!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Nice lookin' Sube. I love 'em.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
        I want a rack for Pimptiva!
        Is it really still Pimptiva?
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
          Is it really still Pimptiva?
          I'm sure most people still think of it or refer to it that way. Whatever people wanna call it is fine by me but since this is Simon's thread and it was originally his car I referred to it as Pimptiva
          "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

once cristened (sp) i believe the name shouldn't change as the name (in my cases anyway) is earned and therefore perminant.
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

argh the plauge of the subby...!

Comment

Working...
              X