• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
    Need to do an Aspire swap to use them.
    thanks!
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

tks dustin i was wanting something easy!

Comment

Awesome hanging Danny!! Thanks for the miata time! That car is SWEEEEEEET! Looking forward to seeing what unfolds with the 90 L-PLUS!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Awesome collection of cars Danny! The FJ is sweet too! I sense a smurf theme, you need a blue miata too!
          Last edited by Advancedynamix; 11-15-2011, 12:18 AM.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
            tks dustin i was wanting something easy!
            No problem, man! Just take pics during the process, if you would. I'd like to see what it looks like when you do that.
            In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
            There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
              Awesome collection of cars Danny! The FJ is sweet too! I sense a smurf theme, you need a blue miata too!
              lol that color on the fj is voodoo blue and it would loook great on a festy! i really like that color of blue on the miata that htchbck posted on here, my favorite car color is black but my all time favorite color for festivas is flyin4strokes cardrool & also pu241s car. 6 months ago i had 4 white cars!
              Last edited by kumalaba; 11-15-2011, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Kumalaba, that color was chosen by Matt Swabb, he built the car, it's a VW color Jazz Blue.
                '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
                '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
                '92 Aqua parts Car
                '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
                '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
                Your holy ghost will not save you.
                Your God plutonium will not save you.
                In fact...
                ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                  No problem, man! Just take pics during the process, if you would. I'd like to see what it looks like when you do that.
                  sure thing, hopefully ill get time to buff out the paint today if the weather cooperates, its real chalky right now but i think it will buff out nice.

Comment

i really like that color of blue on the miata that htchbck posted on here,
                    Thats the original Miata Smurf blue (Mazda name for it was Mariner I think). She misses that car bad, it was stolen from her a couple years ago after she moved down toward Atlanta. She's got an '02 Crystal Blue Metallic one now, but the smurf was a great color. Still leaning that direction with Green Car's paint job, though I may have to keep her green now that her color has become part of her name. I really want to do a real (ie. not rattlecan) light blue paint job in the same color I had on my old lil blu.
                    Last edited by htchbck; 11-15-2011, 08:15 AM.
                    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
                      Kumalaba, that color was chosen by Matt Swabb, he built the car, it's a VW color Jazz Blue.
                      tks john!

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                        Thats the original Miata Smurf blue (Mazda name for it was Mariner I think). She misses that car bad, it was stolen from her a couple years ago after she moved down toward Atlanta. She's got an '02 Crystal Blue Metallic one now, but the smurf was a great color. Still leaning that direction with Green Car's paint job, though I may have to keep her green now that her color has become part of her name. I really want to do a real (ie. not rattlecan) light blue paint job in the same color I had on my old lil blu.
                        the green that i saw on jays car at barbs house @ fmv was a cool color, b/c i normally dont like green cars

Comment

6 months ago i had 4 white cars!
                          I want 4 white festivas. If anyone is selling a rust free white festiva that will make it to Phoenix, let me know.
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

you are sick you should have bought my 93!
                            Last edited by kumalaba; 11-15-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X