The adventures of Tweak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The adventures of Tweak

Just thought I'd post some pics of a few of the latest adventures that me and Tweak (my meth addict festiva) have encountered. Hope you all like them. Please add your adventure pics too.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Haha, nice!.....
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

^ is that from when your storage unit got ripped off?
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

^^^is that a Gtx charlie?
        Ford Fester

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          Tweak (my meth addict festiva)
          Nice
          91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
          14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
            ^^^is that a Gtx charlie?
            It is indeed a GTX. It was B6t night. We can get 4 b6t cars all together so far, looking for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
              ^ is that from when your storage unit got ripped off?
              Yep
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Found an adventure pic for a few of us. Notice Cody filling his tail light with gasoline. Thought I'd seen it all! lol

Comment

cool pic
                  Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

thats some cheap cigs there
                    1991 Auto Ford Festiva " Noel " <-- cuz theres No L in Festiva
                    1991 Manual Ford Festiva
                    1999 ford f-250 5.4L My gas guzzler.

Comment

Cute lil B6T's :p
                      91GL BP/F3A with boost
                      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

^^your cute little BPT isn't much better

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Hey when you actually manage to go faster with your more cylinders, then you can open yo mouf
                          91GL BP/F3A with boost
                          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Oh don't worry, I will go faster...

maybe by then you'll have learned how to spell :p
                            Last edited by Damkid; 11-19-2011, 04:43 PM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

We need to have a centrally located Festiva GTG at a racetrack so all this can be settled. I'd set the whole thing up here, but I doubt a lot of people would come out from the east coast and Canadia. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                              X