best festiva i have seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best festiva i have seen

Autemo helps you build and manage an online profile. Use Autemo to show off your car design, illustration, art, or any other type of creative automotive work.

that's hot... just don't see the point of rear flairs unless it's AWD?
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Thats awesome!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

nice

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

^ alright guys, we have the artists rendition, now lets get to work.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
            that's hot... just don't see the point of rear flairs unless it's AWD?
            if the front ones are flared the back ones should be also, it would look weird if they were not jmo
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Too bad it's photoshopped.

Comment

now that's one sweet looking festiva right there!

Comment

That's an awful large caliper on the back of that car

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Comment

That car is extreme! It's way over the top, but I believe if you toned it down a bit, you'd have one SEXY car come out of that. I'm on it.
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Lol 5 lug huh! That's a first for me.
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                        ^ alright guys, we have the artists rendition, now lets get to work.
                        I'd rather do things an artist can't render... things an automotive enthusiast cannot see. Under that TRD style hood should be a DOHC screamer of a motor that is as meticulous and beautiful and well-put-together as any wide body kit or fancy set of rims. After all, Charlie... I'm sure you'd agree... I'd far rather be the best Festiva ever heard or ridden in than seen. *grins*
                        1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronbrook37 View Post
                          I'd rather do things an artist can't render... things an automotive enthusiast cannot see. Under that TRD style hood should be a DOHC screamer of a motor that is as meticulous and beautiful and well-put-together as any wide body kit or fancy set of rims. After all, Charlie... I'm sure you'd agree... I'd far rather be the best Festiva ever heard or ridden in than seen. *grins*
                          Aaron, if that car were at hot import nights I couldn't agree more, but it's getting fresh rubber ( on the rear, which with the five lug hubs, shows it's either rwd or awd ) at the track. That tells me its all businesses under those wide hips! Lol
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I don't think it should be toned down at all! That's a sweet ride.
                            Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                            Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                            Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                            WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

I donno if people here realize that its only a picture that's heavily modified (photochop).

That car doesn't exist , and look how weird the rear caliper looks.

Comment

Working...
                              X