Festy Pic Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festy Pic Wanted!

Does anyone have a pic of the very clean silver festiva from overseas, the one that is lowered on 15s or 16s and had the wheels well arches cut out? I even wanna say that it may be a kia pride that had the rear doors welded shut and shaved. I used to have a few pics of it but lost them all with my old computer.
    '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

I believe have the pics your talking about, the car is called baby rocket, ill post them here once I get home from work

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Sweet, I'm 99% sure thats the one I'm talking about.
      '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Ya I got like 15 pics of that car :lol:

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
          Ya I got like 15 pics of that car :lol:
          I wanna see!:happy1:
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

This is my all time favorite festiva

Comment

/drool

Comment

why is the motor so far tilted forward?

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                  why is the motor so far tilted forward?
                  Looks like he is running Individual throttle bodies

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
                  -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

drool x2!!!!!!!!!!
                    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

He's running dual Weber side drafts. Tilting the engine forward allows clearance and also drastically helps handling and traction in a FWD chassis. He also raised the strut towers/wheel wells by like 2" to allow that much drop. They did a great job at it too, it's hard to see. I can see why this is your alltime fav. very trick!
                      Last edited by Advancedynamix; 11-23-2011, 05:41 PM.
                      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I actually want to duplicate the stance of this car but i would go with a custom tube chassis that gets tied into a full roll cage...... the timeline on that will depend on the timeline where i need a roll cage to run at the track :evil4:

Comment

I thought I saw dual carbs... Awesome car! First carbed bp I've ever seen
                          89 L, hopefully returning from the dead soon with a little more power... :twisted:
                          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...77-my-89-build
                          92 integra, daily driver, broke a clutch disc, sold
                          New dd, 02 Nissan sentra, 1.8 5 spd

Comment

the reason i ask why its so far forward is i see a huge gap in the back of the carbs... it looks TOO far forward... it looks weird...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

It may look weird, but it works :lol:

Comment

Working...
                              X