Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas is early!

Daddy is happy about that!
    American made. Sturdy. Phase reversal like the T-60 I also have.Very tweakable sounds with 2 humbuckers and choice of either one or both of them. Has been compared to the Rickenbacker. But way cheaper. It sounds like a dream. It plays like a dream. I got the case too. It is so cush! I'm moving into it! :lol:

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

I don't even want to know what you did to get that!!!
    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I married the right woman, searched pawn shops, music stores, craigslist, and ebay before settling with guitar center in Colorado believe it or not. It took about two months to find the one I wanted. And that was two months of looking specifically at the t-40.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Yep, those humbuckers make all the difference! With them, Eddie just can't compete, no matter how he flies against the Red Baron.

Congratulations Paul!

Karl
        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Sweet guitar, awesome pink strap! Grats!

Lol, pink strap...
          2008 Kia Rio- new beater
          1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
          1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
          1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
          1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
          1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
          1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
          1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

LOL Karl!!

And Zoom, the strap is red. The color just got weird.

Comment

Pink Strap

With all those women in the house, Pink would not be out of the question.
              An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Notice he doesn't show the "cushy case" that he wants to go to sleep in. It's probably pink and chartreuse with shag carpeting and a picture of Rock Star Barbie inside!

Karl

Comment

Nice score Paul, but I think I would move it before the next train rolls though...LOL
                  Chuck
                  Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                  If money will fix it, it's not broken
                  91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                  93 GL - Lil Red
                  91 L - Tweetystiva
                  http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                  http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

"Nice score Paul, but I think I would move it before the next train rolls though...LOL"

Could be a CATASTROPHIC FAIL! In your living room!

Karl

Comment

:lol: I wondered who would catch that! The pic is the reason I caught it!

Comment

you must have been nice & not naughty! merry christmas
                        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                          Notice he doesn't show the "cushy case" that he wants to go to sleep in. It's probably pink and chartreuse with shag carpeting and a picture of Rock Star Barbie inside!

Karl
                          Hey! my case is pink and furry on the inside! But it's got a pic of Hannah Montana, not barbie.

Nice Bass Paul! Should provide a jazzy groove for all your holiday festivaties.
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Nice bass!! Us Bassists need to stick together you know, and help eachother out, so you need my shipping address!? :laughing9: I keed I keed but NICE!
                            Mike Holmgren
                            Thief Rvr Fls, MN
                            1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
                            "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

Have any links to your music?!

Comment

Working...
                              X