...I miss you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...I miss you

Pulled the festiva out of the barn today, Miss that car a lot. Prolly been close to two years now since I last drove it Hopefully by summer I'll have the bodywork all done on it and it painted, maybe sooner than that it depends on how things go. Yes I know it looks sad right now, but it's going to be better than ever when it's finally done.

-93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Would you sell me that strut bar already? :-)
    -Donny
    -1992 Festiva GL
    B6D/E-series.
    -1991 GL
    BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Originally posted by xaero_81 View Post
      Would you sell me that strut bar already? :-)
      Never! :p
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

Car is looking really good so far, but I think there are few small things missing here and there...

Your lucky your front bearings haven't fallen apart without any axles in them. I stripped a festiva and barely got it on the trailer before one of the front bearings fell apart. The axles help hold them together.
        The Festiva Store
        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
          Car is looking really good so far, but I think there are few small things missing here and there...

Your lucky your front bearings haven't fallen apart without any axles in them. I stripped a festiva and barely got it on the trailer before one of the front bearings fell apart. The axles help hold them together.
          Thanks, Yeah I'm suprised they haven't either honestly.. the bearings on both are junk anyways I just threw these on to roll it around on. Have a aspire swap to go on it.

Comment

Get to work Fred
            -Josh R

Comment

Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
              Get to work Fred
              Would if I had a job and extra money for the project... finding a job is more important right now..

Comment

excuses excuses... haha
                -Josh R

Comment

legitimate ones... lol

Comment

Knowing what you are capable of that thing is going to look AMAZING.
                    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                    14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
                      Knowing what you are capable of that thing is going to look AMAZING.
                      Thanks! Sucks knowing how to do lots of things from experience but not being able to do it on your own car haha.. but after working on so many different cars while being a bodyman in KC everything on a festiva is a peice of cake...

Comment

Working...
                      X