Bad snake bite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad snake bite!

Tweak is staring down the throat of a nasty predator.

That Shelby ain't so tough!
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

"He always wanted to be like his older, sport oriented brother. Now his time has come to prove himself!"
    Mike
    Mike Holmgren
    Thief Rvr Fls, MN
    1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
    "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

Ain't skeert
      2008 Kia Rio- new beater
      1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
      1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
      1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
      1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
      1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
      1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
      1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Both are sick rides!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

drool

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

OMG wheres the love button!! Charlie....i know we talked about this already but you need to tell the viewers more about the cobra, like that you built it!!
            Ford Fester

Comment

Originally posted by Ford Fester View Post
              OMG wheres the love button!! Charlie....i know we talked about this already but you need to tell the viewers more about the cobra, like that you built it!!
              Guilty as charged. The 700hp Shelby was a project I worked on three years ago. It's the real deal, 40th anniversary Shelby 427 Cobra. The funny thing is that the Festiva gets just as much attention as the Cobra at the Saturday night car show!
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

nice job on both, like the festiva better
                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                  nice job on both, like the festiva better
                  me too!

Comment

like, like, like, like!!!! lol!

Comment

No offense, but I'll take the Cobra. Is it a stroker SB or is it actually FE powered?
                      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Aluminum FE, can't remember the exact specs. It's pretty brutal. I built three of these cars with the aluminum FE based engines. This one also has a 5 speed top loader.

Comment

sweet i didnt know they made a aluminum fe i know the made heads and intakes but not blocks cool. not a lot of people take the time to actually put big blocks in them

Comment

when i get some spare cash im gonna build a kit cobra... still cant decide if its gonna be a 351 or a 460 lol.... what ever one i choose WILL have a HUGE single turbo... and after seeing how much power can be had from a 2jz i have even though about throwing one of those in but i like the sound of the v8 better, but not by much, the 2jz sounds amazing...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

On the eighth day, God created FE blocks.....
                              Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                              04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                              62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                              Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Working...
                              X