Random shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random shots

Yesterday the wife and i were out bumbling around and as we drove by the Sprint Car Hall of Fame this is what we saw.

The next Two pic's are of a Pizza joint about 15 miles from Lake Red Rock in a little town called Pleasantville, It's called the Checker Board, If we put on a meet this summer this might be a cruise destination, Old West theme inside.

The last two pic's are of an Eagle we saw while we were on the way home from church and yes it was snowing real hard. Looks to be Four inches of the White stuff, good thing is, it's going to be in the upper 50's and 60's this week, goodby snow.

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Cool pictures!
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

2 red GLs!! what's the chance of that?!
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        2 red GLs!! what's the chance of that?!
        ha....very good...Red and GL go hand in hand....Festy and Red go hand in hand.
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Killer eagle pics!
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I think I am starting to hate Eagles...We create artificial environments for them
            at the expense of ALL other species..Why?? The help we bring to them weakens
            the genetic strength of the species. They should only get the help of removing
            the strain of our fire prevention efforts.

I see 10 eagles in the wild before i see another Festie..and vast areas are being
            closed to protect the eagle..which is actually harming the eagle by providing non-natural conditions!!

I propose a wilderness in New York city to protect the endangered Festiva!!!
            Red L plus and any red festiva are extra endangered and should qualify for the
            1/4 mile circle from initial sighting.

This makes good sense as we are about to start barred owl slaughter to satisfy
            our dept of interior heads blood thirsty protection efforts of the spotted owl.

Awesome festiva pics, the eagle pics would look a lot better with a rifle scope for
            a lens!! Our government thinks the same for Owls..slaughter them to save the spotted Owl like they did to loggers..Loggers were not the problem either..

Nice pics!!
            Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Working...
            X