Baby Sis on Babystiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Sis on Babystiva

Lol my sis put up this pic on her FB a few days ago... just now saw it. Reminds me of an old post where someone had a pic of a person on the roof of a festiva and another members comment was "Oh noes, shes dent the roof!" Lol. She's pretty much commandeered this car from me on a semi-permanent basis. (BTW she did not dent the roof, she weighs about 80 pounds, if that lol)

Last edited by htchbck; 04-13-2012, 08:19 AM.
    No festiva for me ATM...

nice, she looks like a very happy Festiva Owner!
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Nice picture!

karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
        nice, she looks like a very happy Festiva Owner!
        She is, except... she isn't an owner lol. Its still mine, she's just had it for... a couple months, with no plans of returning it. Hopefully I can steal it back to bring to the meet tomorrow though.
        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Shame she can't drive it out, man. I'm sure she'd have a blast at her first ever meet!
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Reminds me of looking at the old family photo album , in the fifties and sixties
            most folks took pictures on or with the family car.
            Donn

Comment

nice pic! give it to her you have plenty more or at least an excuse to buy another!
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Sweet!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I caught all kinds of crap from everybody for standing on my roof at FM3
                  -Greg
                  Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                  BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                  Redneck Engineer
                  FOTY - '09
                  5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                    Lol my sis put up this pic on her FB a few days ago... just now saw it. Reminds me of an old post where someone had a pic of a person on the roof of a festiva and another members comment was "Oh noes, shes dent the roof!" Lol. She's pretty much commandeered this car from me on a semi-permanent basis. (BTW she did not dent the roof, she weighs about 80 pounds, if that lol)

well you can tell....she makes the Festy look huge , unless she is a figit....
                    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                    89L Silver EFI auto
                    91GL Green Auto DD
                    There ain't no rest for the wicked
                    until we close our eyes for good.
                    I will sleep when I die!
                    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

hah! my sister wouldnt be caught in any of my festiva's dead.

I offered her one for free instead of her Toyota Tercel, she said no!

(she hates her tercel too, she had a 2.5rs but she totaled it )

Comment

Originally posted by festyfreak39 View Post

(she hates her tercel too, she had a 2.5rs but she totaled it )
                        the first time i read this, i read it in my head as:

(she hates her tercel too, she had it for 2.5 hours and she totaled it...)

i got to stop skimming over things to read them quick lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Oh my!:-) What the heck she did that. She might not dent the roof only, might break the windshield too. If the car has a nice paint,there will be scratches and dents as well on the hood. :-)
                          Our Prides w/ pride! Built with passion.
                          Check out Ernst Pride Kits for your quality Festiva pimping parts(http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41131)
                          (Festiva GT-X bumper set,OEM GT-X Foglights, Lip spoilers, OEM Rear spoilers, Sideskirts,GT-X emblems etc.)

Comment

Working...
                          X