No announcement yet.

Tracer got crunched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She actually loves the car enough that she wants to paint it. I felt good about the before and after shots. I'm going to get a hood and fender unless her paint guy says he can use the hood.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Nice car. Nice repair. I've yanked a frame straight with a tree and a chain before. It was way worse than this one. Had to replace one fender core support to get it straight.

Fun stuff.
      Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
      91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Thats nothing compared to my issue:

"Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

Paul, is this the car you asked me to keep an eye out for the fender?

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
            Paul, is this the car you asked me to keep an eye out for the fender?
            Yes, still looking.
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

All i can find so far, not really good for a parts car though lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I've seen a couple Tracers that year in the local yards. Just wouldn't be worth the cost of shipping. I should pull the B6's out of them before they get crushed.
                Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                  All i can find so far, not really good for a parts car though lol

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ383642865
                  Man that's nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X