No announcement yet.

persian festy gallery!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can i get a pair of the headlights/parkers and grill from.. They would fit no doubt and they look Mickey Mouse.
    you can find them in chinese websites but now they aren't available in iran

My question to you is, do they have that dash in a right-hand drive at all or is there a car with an identical right-hand dash.. that is mint
    yes there is.

Would any of those headlights fit the Festy at all?

What car are the different sets of headlights from?
    yes they fit festy bit actually they designed for kia pride so new headlights need a new grill

what are the two holes located on each side of the dash used for exactly?
    they are for glasses or cup

you can find bimbers at other countries that saipa send cars to them

but buying from iran can be available but not now because of some new problems (politics) they aren't found
    Attached Files

Comment

i have to ask

people in Iran usually lower their cars with air-ride instead of Coilovers?

i would guess this is due to strict laws and road conditions?

Comment

That dash sure looks like it would fit a Festiva. I wish I could get a template made of the length and curvature where it contacts the bottom of the windshield.

Comment

Do you guys have car wreckers over there? if so, can you send parts to australia?
          Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
          Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
          Highway - 7.32L/100km
          City - yet to be determined.

Comment

This thread makes me drool.

-James
            Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

Do they sell the sedan as a 2 door coupe? I want one of those. Could probably use USDM 2 door hatch sides/b-pillars grafted in to make a coupe. I would love to have one.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

تجهیزات شبکه، بورس تجهیزات شبکه اکتیو و پسیو و IT، برندهای میکروتیک، دی لینک، داهوا، تی پی لینک، سیسکو در آی تی بورس ITBors، قیمت، خرید، استعلام تجهیزات شبکه

Comment

تجهیزات شبکه، بورس تجهیزات شبکه اکتیو و پسیو و IT، برندهای میکروتیک، دی لینک، داهوا، تی پی لینک، سیسکو در آی تی بورس ITBors، قیمت، خرید، استعلام تجهیزات شبکه

Comment

خرید و قیمت تجهیزات شبکه اکتیو، مقایسه، بررسی،ویژگی،انتخاب،خرید آنلاین،قیمت و خرید تجهیزات شبکه اکتیو و پسیو،روتر، سوئیچ، اکسس پوینت، مودم، هاب، سرور، کارت شبکه

Comment

• English translation:
                      Purchase and price of active network equipment, comparison, review, feature, selection, online purchase, price and purchase of active and passive network equipment, router, switch, access point, modem, hub, server, network card

??

Comment

• <a href="https://www.itbors.com/%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%86%D9%85%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AE%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%87%DB%8C%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B4%D8%A8%DA%A9%D9%87/" rel="nofollow">راهنمای خرید تجهیزات شبکه</a>​

Comment

Working...
                        X