• Show
Clear All

• Very cool!
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• Parked next to... the shopping cart return at wallyworld. Had plenty of room to spare

Oh, and a Taurus SHO but those are really common around here.
      -Zack
      Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• On page 9 , the place is called Dirty Dick's

I mean really? Seriously? Come on now.

Comment

• Nice rusty door, Zack!
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Took this over the weekend at wildhorse pass east track.

Last edited by Advancedynamix; 01-22-2014, 11:11 PM.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• It puzzles me why you continue to park the Festiva next to inferior racecars. It will give Tweak a bad name, by association.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Ahh, beauty and the little BEAST.
                  Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                  91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• Tweak was there first, the baws was trying to get in on my action lol!
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• This was a couple years ago before the fiberglass hood and the redo of the wiring under hood. I was also fully loaded with camping gear for Westiva... Weighed in at 980kg
                      90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
                      BEFORE AFTER

Comment

• Nice looking car. What are you parked next to.
                        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                        Random Festiva Parts

Comment

• the Weigh scale for the big rigs... they usually go one axle at a time but the whole car fit on it lol...
                          90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
                          BEFORE AFTER

Comment

• heres wicked parallel parking

my festy on the right. and some ramdom on the left.

parked next to Ferrari

Comment

• Haha, parked in the bicycle lane and not even in the street at all!

Here are some old parallel parking jobs I did with my car! Loved that tiny car for fitting in places you watch other people have to pass up!

Hard to tell, but my rear bumper is parallel to the yellow curb. No other car could of made that a spot!

-Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                              Random Festiva Parts

Comment

• I think this is one of those baby yaris hatchbacks.

My Festiva Youtube Channel.

Skittle and Pesty.

Skittle: 91 Festiva L (143K)
                                5 Speed. Aspire Swap. Aspire Booster/EGT Master Cylinder. B6-ME. MSD Streetfire. Miata Seats. Daisy Rims.
                                Pesty 88 Fextiva LX
                                Aspire B3. 5 Speed. Aspire Swap. Miata Booster/Master Cylinder. Microsquirt. Volvo Turbo. Innovate Wideband O2 sensor. Protege Seats.

Rativa: 89 Festiva LX (Carby) (223K)
                                Donor of Life.
                                Whitestiva: 91 Festiva GL (236K)
                                Auto. Donor of Life.

Comment

Working...
                                X