No announcement yet.

Parked Next To...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He just wanted to park next to his Ford buddies! Probably figured if anyone wouldn't scratch up his truck it would be some fellow Ford guys!

Also that lady in the Caddy is just pathetic. I would take send the pic to the Police and tell them she needs to not be on the road anymore!
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

festiva parts 013.jpgfestiva parts 013.jpgthey say its all about size 46 inch tires 18 inch lift,7.2motor !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caoverlock View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]11244[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11244[/ATTACH]they say its all about size 46 inch tires 18 inch lift,7.2motor !!!!
        7.3L?
        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

I love BoJangles. So jealous of you guys who can get awesome chick'n and Biscuits so fast and cheap.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken is the best!!
            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
            Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
              I love BoJangles. So jealous of you guys who can get awesome chick'n and Biscuits so fast and cheap.
              I meet a buddy of mine there every Wednesday and we eat lunch together

I have no idea why they haven't spread out of the south. I love their food!
              88L - Awaiting bigger and better things
              92L - Dead and needs love - was DD
              91 - Shell with title
              92GL - receiving B8 Swap and will be DD

Comment

I ask myself that every time I go.... Why oh why can't we have BoJangles in AZ????
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Parked Next To...

Yea both angles was awesome at FM6. Wish we had one in FL.
                  ;
                  www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
                  rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
                  http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
                  http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
                  '92 Festiva L M/T
                  '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

I agree Mississippi would reach a whole new level of fat if we had them down here...

Here's an old pic I found next to a friends Camaro.

'93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

where's your hood? killin MPGs that way (yeah i know you're swapped).
                      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

here is one from FM3, thought it was pretty cool.

93L sold. First FESTY!
                        91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
                        91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
                        89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
                        93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
                        89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
                        93GL Sold Too Soon!
                        91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

Sweet pics guys!!
                          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                          Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Last edited by Advancedynamix; 01-12-2013, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Ok, who's driving the red Stiva? They need to learn how to park!
                              -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                              Random Festiva Parts

Comment

I think she parked like that because Micah was getting out if his car (satin black BP swap). Micah is a really friendly guy, but like his car, he looks like he's ready too attack at any moment. Lol.
                                Last edited by Advancedynamix; 01-12-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X