• pics of "the beast". $100 wow!!

what do yall think??
    the 100 dollar beast.
    i got a lot of plans for this thing
    Teal 93 GL
    stock as piss
    loud system though

Looks like you got a deal, BUT.........
    I am going to State again about picture size.
    Please look at the sticky it says the correct pixel size and height and width to use to post pics, When they are so big ,when people post comments below them ,you have to scroll all over the place to read the entire post ,
    It just makes it easier on everybody.
    I know there are alot of people guilty of it ,I have done it but when I seen what I had , I fixed it . Thanks
    800X800 height and width
    450000 bytes
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Nice deal you got.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
      BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
      BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
      New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

Nice. Great find. I think is is so cool that you can still buy a decent car for $100. Not much rust for NY. Is it low miles? Manual or auto? Good luck and have fun with it.
        '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
        '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
        '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
        '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
        '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
        '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
        '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

how did you happen to come across such a deal.
          "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

its an automatic with 72k original mi. the deal was from my some old lady who lived down the street from me and she always heard me talking about how much i like festivas and so last year she came up to me and said "im going to be retiring next summer, ill sell it to you for 200" and when i talked to her last week she bumped the price down another 100. she said there is a little rust and the muffler is shot. i said that isnt a problem because im going to be putting a new exhaust on it anyway and doing a paint job on it so it really wasnt a problem. as you can tell from the pics, she tried to touch up the paint but it looks a bit like crap. BTW, thats me in the multi-colored shirt (its for work) the interior smells like old lady too. i gotta fix that, but there are no major problems with the car. the only thing that needs to be done is the exhaust and i have a 3.5" im putting on it. the paint is fine for now, but later i think im gonna paint it flat gray. but yeah, it was a pretty good deal. thanks for the complements, and sorry about the picture size. i have no idea what im doing. lol. ill try to fix it.
            Teal 93 GL
            stock as piss
            loud system though

Comment

great find. wish i could find a festiva so cheap close by. i wouldn't sell mine for $100 and it doesn't look close to that good on the outside and has a lot more miles. have fun w/ it.

92l efi 240K+ stock

Comment

Great deal Snoopy if you lose the Kerry/ Edwards bumper sticker it good for at least 2 extra HP :lol: . Did you get all four factory aluminum rims?
                good luck

Will
                Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
                187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

lol, my friend josh tore off that sticker w/ a puddy knife. and no, it came w/ 3 of the original hubs. im prolly gonna get konig rims within a month anyway.
                  Teal 93 GL
                  stock as piss
                  loud system though

Comment

why pple put stickers on the painted surfaces i dont know. i like the red color on the festiva's though. someday you will be an old man and have an old man smell too :lol: maybe even still have your festiva.
                    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." -Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

you may want to go smaller than 3.5"
                      90 L FI..second B3
                      90 L Parts car
                      Jay

Comment

idk, i just put it on today and it looks pretty nice sized. almost perfect ratio. its not HUGE but not too small. it have a nice crisp sound to it as well. made by A'pexi. good muffler. my next little project is the sound system. i think im gonna get just one 10" memphis m3 w/ a memphis 350 RMS mono block map with some Alpine CDE deck. so many CDEs to choose from. my neighbor own Electronic warehouse in saratoga www.ewcaraudio.com and he said he will give me 50% off. its not going to be obnoxiously loud, but it will be a nice system with a crisp sound. should be in by next monday.
                        Teal 93 GL
                        stock as piss
                        loud system though

Comment

great deal but it looks like somebody puked on the driver's side door
                          it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Comment

yeah the little old lady tried to fix the paint her self. lol. god love her for trying.
                            Teal 93 GL
                            stock as piss
                            loud system though

Comment

Nice score, Snoopy!

Karl
                              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                              X