Audi Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Festiva?

Ok, who's trying to pull a fast one on us?

-Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

roflcakes.

Comment

Haha love that pic, I always wanted to run BMW badges on a festy for the wtf factor.. Hell someone people might believe it, had a guy argue with me that my old Festiva was a SmartCar!
      ~Brian

Comment

It actually kind of looks like it was meant to be there.

I've argued with many people who say "oh that's one of them Metros" I say "no sir it is a Ford Festiva" he says "ohh I remember when they were Metros"...
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
        The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Hahaha. How about driving a Sprint around, and people say "Why'd you paint that Chevette like that?" "It's not a Chevette, it's a Chevrolet Sprint."

"I remember those, that's what they renamed the Vega to, right?"

LOL
          White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
          White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
          1988 LX 5-speed
          ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

I had a Civic once and put Si and DOHC emblems on it. The muffler shop actually ordered the wrong pipe for it because he thought it WAS an Si. He was pissed, but not my fault.

I like the Audi look though. hmmmmmm!!!
            -Bryant

Comment

I think I saw a Civic once with complete BMW badging. From the trunk to the horn cap!
              -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
              Random Festiva Parts
              Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Tweak was badged as a BMW when I bought it. I should have gotten pictures. It came from Scottsdale which, if you know the area, explains a lot. lol.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I have no ford badges, the big ol' GL SPORT decal and an RX7 steering wheel- as a result I once got a parking ticket that said it's a Mazda GLC.
                  Also with the round headlights I get "Nice Golf!" a lot.

Comment

There was a Festiva in Alton, IL that had V8 emblems on it... Definitely wasn't

Car #789
                    Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                    1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                    1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                    http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Working...
                    X