Just shooting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just shooting....

.....Pictures of our Festies: Squig (red one next to the black one), Shadow (the black one), Blue, & Red (on blocks).

Squig: I may sell pending on another purchase of white Festy. Otherwise, if it falls through, I need to put a working A/C in it, fix the front end (grill/hood), figure out why the rad fan is not working, Changing out the hatch with one I got from a JY, and figure out the tranny leak (might be main seal).

Shadow: Is my daily driver. I need to get an Alt for it and replace the valve seals & valve cover gasket ... to name a few. I might change out the hatch on this one once I get it from wth.

Blue: Still figuring out why the rad fan is not working. Trying to get the tach cluster to work properly, Needs struts all around, & I may change out the hatch on this once I get the one from a JY.

Red: parts car at the moment, It still runs. It just needs some things to get it running. I may turn this into a manual drive and put a b6 turbo in. I just don't have anything yet to get me started on that.

1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
    1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
    1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
    2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
    2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
    2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
    1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike
Working...
X