11k festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11k festiva

A friend of mine Mark Mish bought this car about 8 weeks back and as I was trying to help him get it started it would not fire we checked all the usual things, spark etc well when nothing was working I called the brain trust that was at Festiva Madness, I was able to speak with Paul, schittz and Arty Festiva boy, well after the normal questions and answers it was determined that the injectors must be plugged, ding ding ding we have a winner, oh what did you say how could that be, well you see the car had set for 19 years, why?, well the owner was changing oil, he walked out from front of the car and was hit by the neighbor kid riding a four wheeler, the owner did not survive his injuries. the car sat from that time on, the car has 11k miles. Here are a few pic's. Thanks to Arty and Paul

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Wow!

Comment

Very very nice score!!

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Another white low miles car ? Wow
        Simple joy !!!! Nice garage as well ..
        New build on the way .

Comment

Sorry about the PO, but 11K?! That is nuts. It's amazing that there are still finds out there like this.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Is that a '91+ GL with a tach cluster? I didn't know such a beast existed.
            Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
            Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
            White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
            White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
            Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
            Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
            Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
            White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Wow you must be living right!
              Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
              Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
              Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Working...
              X