TZ 93 Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TZ 93 Festiva

Here is my 1993 Festiva I bought back in August. A buddy of mine and I bought a pair of them for $100 a piece. I have been on and off working on mine since then to get it back to being road worthy (it had been sitting in a grove for 6 years, which is a serious shame). Wish I had pictures of a before and after... but the Verison guy lost all of my photos on my old phone, so this is all I have. Here are a few of the things that I have done to it:
    -Alternator
    -New Tires
    -5 Speed Transmission
    -Headlights (originals were missing along with blinkers... so I installed Ranger headlights that had the blinkers built in)
    -Amplifier hooked up to two 5 1/4'' speakers, in the doors, with a cable for my phone/mp3 player to plug into (actually has pretty good sound)
    The main reason we bought these cars were for commuting to work. We carpool to a town about 75 miles away. Since this is just a cheap commuter car for me, I will most likely not be doing many mods to it... but I have enjoyed reading through many of your builds.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum. Great deal for a great car.

You have already gotten your hands dirty with the headlights when it comes to mods. Just keep the work simple and make it your own.

Comment

welcome to the forum! Not many of us up here in ND that are on the forum.
      The Festiva Store
      Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Welcome to the club! I've heard rumours of fields full of Festivas in ND. It's good to see some of them making it back to the road!
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

You'll be bp swapped before you know it

Comment

Working...
          X