Freedom Rock 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom Rock 2015

Hello Friends, Saturday we decorated graves of Fallen Soldiers, then waited on word from my friends who went to check on a B6d down in St Louise for me, well turns out it was stuck, so passed on that one, at some point there will be another. Ok so today we drove over to Greenfield Iowa to see the New paint job on the Freedom Rock, to those of you who have followed my yearly posts of the Rock, know that he changes the paint scheme every year. To tell you the truth it's really Heart tugging to see grown Men and Women sobbing while looking at the Rock remembering their fallen relative or friend. In the 9th pic my wife is standing with Bubba Sorrenson, he is the gentleman who paints the Rock. #10 Bubba is mixing the cremains of a fallen soldier into Green paint that will be applied to the Helicopter. #11 Bubba is painting the remains of the soldier onto the Rock. #12 The man you see holding the baggy of cremains is the son of the Soldier who was just painted onto the Rock.

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Thank you again this year . Great pictures , thanks for sharing .
    Very heart warming experience , just seeing them .
    New build on the way .

Comment

Thank you, I do enjoy seeing what Bubba does to this rock, Everyone of the 99 counties in Iowa has contacted him to do a Rock in their county, i'll put up more pic's as I travel the state.
      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc72 View Post
        Thank you, I do enjoy seeing what Bubba does to this rock, Everyone of the 99 counties in Iowa has contacted him to do a Rock in their county, i'll put up more pic's as I travel the state.
        Wow, this is very cool. I hope he does paint all those other rocks--and gets compensated well for it.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Sometimes it's just a labor of love, a tribute to those who fight for an ideal.
          So many Americans, so little America left........:sad1:
          No car too fast !

Comment

thanks for sharing karl! beautiful
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
            X