No announcement yet.

My 1993 NASCAR Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll get some good pictures to spice up this thread over the weekend.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Great meet up last night with Brianliska and BarnFind.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

All those white cars!
        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
          All those white cars!
          Reminds me of Westiva 2010...
          Ian
          Calgary AB, Canada
          93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
          59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Amazing! Well our baby blue car will be named Afina! If it's not already taken?image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

Such a cream puff!

Comment

Such a nice car.
                An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

^ name it berry Lol

Comment

Afina means blueberry

Comment

Just picked up a 91 XR2 and a 95 Aspire. My name is Brian and I have an addiction LoL

Comment

Hello Brian!

It's ok as long as u can admit it. We all admit it here.
                        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

When the itch gets too bad, buy another. But try to avoid binging!
                          No car too fast !

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

Hey Brian, on Sunday, remind me to show you how to use photobucket. Haha.

Comment

If you guys stoping by do You want me to BBQ? How many Festys are we talking?

Comment

Working...
                                X