Pick n Pull jackpot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick n Pull jackpot

Picked up a set of four Hankook I*Pike RC01 155-80r13 studded winter tires on Aspire rims for less than $70.00CAD (just over $50.00US at the current exchange rate). Build date on the tires is Sept 2012 so they're almost new!

Don't need them for this year so they will get put away until next winter. Will be painting the rims white to better suit the Aqua car.

Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

lucky, im running dry rotted all seasons, first bit of wet snow we got here in northern MN my car about did a 180 on a slight left turn at 10mph.. and no place has 12/13in snow tires what so ever for a reasonable price used. - only managed to find 2 used 50% tread cooper winter forces i believe they were called for $50 because its such an uncommon size.
    Last edited by 89 festevil; 12-04-2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Great score! :-)
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by 89 festevil View Post
        lucky, im running dry rotted all seasons, first bit of wet snow we got here in northern MN my car about did a 180 on a slight left turn at 10mph.. and no place has 12/13in snow tires what so ever for a reasonable price used. - only managed to find 2 used 50% tread cooper winter forces i believe they were called for $50 because its such an uncommon size.
        Check eBay. The 155/80-13 are common on there and pretty cheap, but not as cheap as Ian's score. Great Find!
        Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-05-2015, 12:13 PM.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
        X