4-doors in Peru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-doors in Peru

If I stay much longer in Peru, I'm going to have to buy one of these and get back in the Festiva game.

Yes, I think that's a good plan. Are there many 2 door prides/121s/festivas down there?
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 12-30-2015, 10:23 AM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by gottafesty View Post
      If I stay much longer in Peru, I'm going to have to buy one of these and get back in the Festiva game.
      ?! How is it you happen to be in Peru? Isn't that rather far from Wyoming? Did you take a wrong turn while driving cross-country?
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Tom maybe he means peru illinois. Lol

Comment

Yes. Do it!
          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
            Tom maybe he means peru illinois. Lol
            Or IN or NY. :-)
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

There is a Peru in Maine too. I used to ride my dirtbike there a lot as a kid.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I can assure you that Jeff is in Peru the country!

Ian
                Ian
                Calgary AB, Canada
                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Originally posted by gottafesty View Post

... then drive it home thus saving on airfare!

Ian
                  Ian
                  Calgary AB, Canada
                  93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                  59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

LOL
                    As Ian said, I'm in the country of Peru. And it wasn't a result of a wrong turn in Albuquerque, like Bugs Bunny might've done.

There aren't a lot of Festivas but the majority are 4-door versions. I've only seen a couple of 2-door versions. I haven't seen any 121's or prides, just festivas.

Comment

Working...
                    X