car pic's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car pic's

After we struck out buying a couple Festiva's down in Tulsa Mark and I stopped at ejp's house in north Tulsa and bought a nice BP engine, so on the way home we decided to simply look around the country, so we headed north to Kansas, just across the border we drove into a small town called Coffeeville Kansas, we ate at a mom and pop diner called Bob's place, good burgers and a malt, so as we headed east out of town I happened to see this 69 Chevelle, spoke with gentleman out in his yard, he told us he built this car about 20 years back and drives it most every day. He then asked if we wanted to see another car, so ya why not, he opened the garage and showed us his pro street Rambler with an LT 1 chevy engine.

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Really amazing what you can find off the beaten path... just open your eyes and ask questions.
    Looks like you had a great time on that trip.
    Last edited by 1990new; 05-01-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

But you were so close to Wichita.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya I messed up there but don't worry my pick up needs regular road trips, next time we will head south just for a Wichita mini meet.

I think you and I should sign up for next months FOTM what do ya say, deal.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Hello New, ya Mark and I had a good laugh on the way home, hey head over to the Arena and read my post about the trip and our experience with Craigs list sellers.

I also need to do a write up about our trip down to Edmond OK when we bought out our friend and member Larry Hampton. Talk about a real stand up guy.

Comment

that rambler!
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Danny the pic's don't do this car justice, the paint is a pearl, had quite a few coats of clear, it looked really deep.

Comment

Working...
              X