Clear All

• Imgur test

Westiva https://imgur.com/gallery/VmffK

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Can someone explain imgur to me? Is it possible to have all your uploads go to one folder and just use it as image hosting like photobucket? Or does each upload have to be a seperate folder?
        And how do i keep it private so i can share it here but dont have random people asking if i take it over jumps....

Comment

As an aside, won't open in droid 3.0
          No car too fast !

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonhealer View Post
            As an aside, won't open in droid 3.0
            The top link wont or the individual photos? The link in the first post isnt what i wanted anyway.

Comment

It will go to imgur, and act like its loading, forever...
              No car too fast !

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonhealer View Post
                It will go to imgur, and act like its loading, forever...
                So post #2 and 3 are not showing photos directly on the ff.com site?
                They are on my phone, so i just want to be sure whats not working for everyone else.

Last edited by ryanprins13; 07-19-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

The pics aren't showing directly on ff.com.Have to click the imgur link and they open in a tab.At least for me that is how they show.

Comment

How about now?

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post

How about now?

Yes now I see a photo of a KYB with sleeve.
                      The previous posts just show link extensions. So whatever you did in the last one made it show here on ff.

Comment

imgur recieved

Car #789
                        Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                        1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                        1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                        http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Ryan, Imgur will host them all into one Gallery if you want. You can upload them that way, or select photos after the fact and then organize them.
                          You can also make albums private after the fact.

If you go to one of your images, there will be a drop-down menu with share options. From this menu, you can select a link that is pre-formatted for use on the forums!

If anyone has any extra questions about any of the things I mentioned, send me a PM here or on Facebook and I would be happy to walk you through them.

I plan on making a write up soon, but I just moved this weekend and I am still settling in and I don't have internet til Monday.
                          Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
                          Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
                          Feel free to PM me anytime!
                          Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
                          Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Originally posted by red90festyonair View Post
                            Yes now I see a photo of a KYB with sleeve.
                            The previous posts just show link extensions. So whatever you did in the last one made it show here on ff.
                            Originally posted by WTFestiva View Post
                            imgur recieved
                            Cool! Sort of. Much more of a pain to do than photobucket was...

Originally posted by w4rkry View Post
                            Ryan, Imgur will host them all into one Gallery if you want. You can upload them that way, or select photos after the fact and then organize them.
                            You can also make albums private after the fact.

If you go to one of your images, there will be a drop-down menu with share options. From this menu, you can select a link that is pre-formatted for use on the forums!

If anyone has any extra questions about any of the things I mentioned, send me a PM here or on Facebook and I would be happy to walk you through them.

I plan on making a write up soon, but I just moved this weekend and I am still settling in and I don't have internet til Monday.
                            Ok thanks, there are no privacy options after the fact, no adding photos after the fact and no sharing options on the app which is what i would prefer to use as i only use my phone for this. Kind of a lame app, lol.
                            Went to the mobile website and made the album private last night though so thats a relief. I will try the rest later.
                            Thank you.

Comment

Yes, the app is really only good for uploading. Anything else, do it through your browser, it works much better.

A PC or Tablet will make it even easier, but is not required.
                              Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
                              Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
                              Feel free to PM me anytime!
                              Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
                              Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Working...
                              X