Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to get my pics back from PB and are now on my PC. I will try to get them back on forum here soon ... I hope...
    fingers crossed
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

I thought i had posted the link here from facebook but i guess not. Will posted a fix on facebook a while back. Its an extension for the web browser chrome to allow you to still see photobucket photos. I just installed and tried it last night and it works. Pretty sweet to see all the photos again here is the link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fegnfnflicjjgj

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
        I thought i had posted the link here from facebook but i guess not. Will posted a fix on facebook a while back. Its an extension for the web browser chrome to allow you to still see photobucket photos. I just installed and tried it last night and it works. Pretty sweet to see all the photos again here is the link https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fegnfnflicjjgj
        Please be aware that this is a temporary fix. It may break at any moment as Photobucket tries to continue to lock down the hosting.

Use this fix to quickly go back and save all your photos so that I can help you re-host and restore them!
        Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
        Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
        Feel free to PM me anytime!
        Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
        Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Yup, i just went and scrolled through my whole build thread slowly while taking a video. That way if its not working in 2 months or so when i go to fix it i can just watch the video

Comment

Saw this on another forum today. In case the chrome one quites there is a firefox one to try.
            "There's a similar fix for FireFox. Go to the Add-ons Manager and search "photobucket"."

Comment

Is that kind of image hosting is free?
              cause i wanted to edit some of my screenshot game called Gacha Life ty1rasm

Comment

Working...
              X