Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting pics of new my new festiva, no thread for DEC FOTM hoping to get one started!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pics of new my new festiva, no thread for DEC FOTM hoping to get one started!

Entered the festiva market in Nov bought a 90 festiva that is from onree on here in Nebraska. It's a pretty clean car, no rust, good interior, good running engine car. I cleaned it up with a wax job, repainted the wheels and smoked the taillights, performed a tune up, added a newer radio a d speaker's. Looks pretty good, I get lots of comments on this little car. Have had metros and vw rabbits in the past. I was looking for something different this time to have as an extra vehicle to cruise around town in. Not sure if there are any plans for it yet or just to drive it. Here are some pics! Hoping to enter it for FOTM for DEC.
    Attached Files

Sorry for the pics upside down i have tried to rotate them and re upload but they just stay upside down.

Comment

Is there a nebraska in australia?? looks good!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Funny guy! Ha

Comment

Trying to repost the pics right side up!

If anyone knows how to flip it right side up so it will save it that way let me know.
          Last edited by Ryanbmw; 12-06-2017, 06:21 PM. Reason: Trying to get pictures upright

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanbmw View Post
            Trying to repost the pics right side up!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]21730[/ATTACH]
            If anyone knows how to flip it right side up so it will save it that way let me know.
            I would suggest using Imgur to host your Pictures and then linking them here. The standard built-in pic uploader is not the most user friendly or high quality.

I will also start a FOTM thread here shortly
            Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
            Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
            Feel free to PM me anytime!
            Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
            Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Ok cool, sounds good.

Comment

Looks Clean!
                "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
                sigpic
                "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
                "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
                "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
                "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
                https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Looks great!!

Comment

Working...
                  X