X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a pic of my greentiva

RK

It's so...GREEN!

But green is good. Looks nice! What are your unseen mods (engine, transmission, etc.), if any?

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Really nice, I love this color.
      Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

Looks real nice and post more pics. What other mods are done and what plans are in store for it?

matt

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319 - SOLD
        BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
        BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - SOLD
        New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/ - SOLD

Comment

if you go to my car domain site u can see my steering wheel head unit an racing seats much more is done to the interior just didnt have time for pics also i have a b6 coming from roger now i should be going to get sometime soon and my black carpet anstainless steel brake lines all that is just a recent update more to come in the near future.
          RK

Comment

dude, that's freakin' sweet! close to the color I'm going with.... 05 Mustang Legend Lime. What part of MD are you in?
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

that second pic looks like a miniature.. pretty strange. anyway like the color, like the painted mirrors. very fancy, and good detail work so far.

keep us posted, great stuff.

Comment

homy

hey man, I see that you are from Hagerstown, that's my hometown, I thought you were Russ Rudiz at first, because that is the color he had his miata painted in, awhile back.

I was hoping to have the first festy to surprise people in hagerstown with, you need to up the horsepower, now.
                Chris Rummel

Comment

^ Whoa shit...

Don't worry Chris, if you can't beat him I'll just drive down there and take care of him for you :lol:
                  * Retired Festiva-er*
                  1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
                  B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

Really, then all drive over there and take care of you Fred. :lol:

Comment

Looks awesome! The kit looks nice in that color. Good work, keep it up!

Abe
                      Project B6T stalled. Waiting for inspiration or motiviation.

Comment

Sweet(pronounced- suuuuhhhhhhh-wheat). I agree, the body kit looks great.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Greentiva is looking sweet

Great work RK! Keep us posted on the progress and drop me a email sometime.

Comment

Working...
                          X