Our Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Family

This is our family Festiva picture(s)...

Since Saturday was a nice day, we pulled them all out and washed them up.

In order of left to right... My dads 89 LX, has 270k+ on it, all the LX options including under seat bin, except the spoiler and rear wiper. This one is his baby and he's trying to see just how many miles are on it. The white 93 GL, spoiler, rear wiper, all the interior stuff... He got it was 30k on the clock, was in veyr clean condition until my sister drove it for awhile. Now just about every side of the car has a ding or dent in it. The green 93 GL is my dads other baby, this is a nice weather only car. He got it was under 40k on it, it's ATX, he's adding a spoiler and sunroof this summer. And then the Pimptiva, still sitting high since I've got no Teins after 3 months of waiting still. Hopefully they'll be in soon.

Oh... And sometime we'll have to get them with the rest of the families cars... All 3 of my dads brothers have a Festiva, the one has two... An extended cousin has one as well.

Simon
    Simon - pimptiva.com

lovely!
    BP powered 91 Festiva L
    -FMS springs, GR2 struts, Toyo T1R 195/45/14 on Swift GT alloys
    -Trunk mounted gel battery
    -Suzuki Swift GT seats, Grant GT steering wheel, auto-locks
    -Blaupunkt Melbourne deck with Bluetooth, sealed single 12" sub

Comment

If my memory is exact, DJ has 5 Festys, you've (family include) got 4 does someone else has like 3 little Festys?
      Is that a Festiva that just passed me?!?!?!

Comment

Wish my driveway looked like that

I'm jealous, I have owned about 6 Festy's, but not all at the same same time or by family members. Down here in NM wishing I had a driveway with that many Festiva's parked in it.

Comment

simon... you can borrow mine to make your 5 festy quota :lol:

Pics of the Tiva
          Pics of the Cavi

Comment

Hmmm. I must not be living right, I've only ever owned 1 Festiva. Guess I need to get one more so they can breed. :lol:

They look really good simon.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I had 3 at one time a white junk car a silver one and my blue gl
              the blue b6-ze oh yeah!!

Comment

I have 3, although 1 is my parts car...
                Kevin
                '93 L (BP{T} Sold
                '90 L Plus Sold
                '94 Mercury Capri XR2 sold

Comment

Having parts cars is great

I used to have a few parts cars too, they're great to have if you have the space. I wanted to do more to the Eye of Ra, so I fixed mine up and sold e'm. Talk about heartbreak!! , I would of been like Simon havin a family of e'm. Now the Eye of Ra is lonely :cry: Utilize those part cars they can save you lots.

Comment

My uncle kept my first Pimptiva for about 2 years after I crashed it... That car came in handy on a lot of parts that I needed to get.

Simon
                    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Very nice fleet ya got there simon.

I only have one Festi
                      I am lovin' it more and more though.
                      After replacing both front axles today, it got me thinking of what else I can do for it to make it last for at least 250,000 miles.
                      It really is a great little car.
                      I constantly thank my Father for giving it to me when he moved to Fla.; due to it's not having A/C
                      He was amazed that I still had it the last time he visited.
                      It only has 168,000 on it's odometer currently and I'm certain that there's plenty of life left in it too

Comment

Working...
                      X