Some pics of Brian and Seth working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics of Brian and Seth working!

really...they are working on Seth's car.... I did a little but not as much as Brian. Seth has been having some difficult times with his Festy and we just had to help get him back on the road....

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

always great to see another festiva owner helping out.

Comment

That is really cool that you guys could go help Seth out. What was the final fix to his "broken axle" issue??
      1991 L 408,000 miles+ w/NEW B3 longblock!!
      2008 Nissan Versa S HB

Comment

Actually had to put his axel back together....turned out it was fine. The one that he bought as a replacement, rebuilt, first off had a mushroomed end from being hit with a hammer....filed that down and then it would not go into the tranny. He had another tranny there and we slide the other axle into it and the new one would not go in that one either....found out they sold him an axle for an automatic tranny....so it was mushroomed and the wrong one....sheeeesh! But the other was actually better then the new one after we slide it back together , go figure.
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

YES! and i figured out what the ignition problem was..... well. its in the dash. my ignition module is weak and sensitive.

Comment

I just got off the phone with Brian , he told me about Him (Brian) and Willie (Genevadirt) helping out .

That is Awesome !!
            It gets no better than the Festiva Family jumping in to help a member out

Glad you are back in the game Seth
            ------------------------------------------------
            The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
            Smart Passion white with H-D interior
            HD2500 Duramax Chevy
            Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
            Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
            Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
            Z28 LS1 power 500 +
            90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
            It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Working...
            X