Hegins 2007 - 1st Show for New Pimptiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hegins 2007 - 1st Show for New Pimptiva

The Pimptiva showing in a little annual car show yesterday... Not much to look at, but it was pretty cool to see the looks of people who passed by...

Simon - pimptiva.com

You need and antenna delete!
    *1992 Sport "Beauty" and 1989 L "Beast"

Comment

that looks good. i cant wait to get mine done
      92 white festiva stock

Comment

I've got the antenna blank in the mail... It looks pretty ugly with druct tape residue and electrical tape there... But it keeps the water out!

It'll look better once the kit and hood are installed.
        Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Back in the saddle! How does it feel?
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

Where do you get your money? Doing alittle work on the side ;-) That kit is so fricken expensive! about $1200 dollars with shipping, gees I don't think I can drop that on figerglass.

Comment

Brian - Feels good... A little different now vs. the old car because I would spend hours washing it and getting it ready... driving it there and having to do it all over at the show itself, etc... Plus, it was nice before with air when I would hit a switch and draw a crowd.

Logan - Hah... I spent 1/2 of that! Got the bumpers and sideskirts from 88GTR off the boards here for $500, picked up in Oklahoma City while I was driving back from getting the car. The hood is new from Roger and was $250. So it's pretty cool. The kit from 88GTR is basically new... Never painted. Has a few small brushes from hitting stuff and 1 minor tweak with the rear bumper; but in all, worth saving $700.
              Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Working...
              X