No announcement yet.

4GREEN GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the DOHC in blue but the font is a little bold for me. May look for something from one of the Hondaboyz lol and steal their stuff.

I like the slang thread Idea but probably couldn't contribute much. Them "Oh Sh!t" handles were pretty much a necessity for me when my brother was learning to drive 25 yrs ago. I think I will start one. LOL here goes.
    -Bryant

Comment

this is the only other graphics i know of used on the later cars. not loud n proud enough for me though and too generic. the 323 gt had similar ones. you could probably make these from craft store supplies.

Last edited by F3BZ; 12-28-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

how can you put a wrinkled int door panel in a brochure?

Comment

that's the Ghia leather interior.

Comment

ok this thread is getting off track. back to 4G schtuff. this is the ATX control cable. there's alot of hardware here for only $27.50. KD011 46 500.

Comment

KKY026842104 VESSEL-IN.,LOCK - Hyundai/Kia - PRIDE $.48 each. (Olive Green?)

Comment

MDX0132114 Rack Bushing $4.29 each (Three in this bag cost $12.87

Comment

Look how thick their armrests are! Leather is nice. Tan leather gets dirty quickly. Black is the only way to go.

Comment

KDA0142450 PLATE ASSY-LOCK $1.90 Each

Comment

KKY0115261 HOSE-BYPASS - Hyundai/Kia - PRIDE $.71 each

Comment

door lock escutcheons color is Effin weird man. maybe from a festiva army-military version? GI-GL. thanks for adding pics. you like to buy in bulk!

Comment

[QUOTE=F3BZ;636041]door lock escutcheons color is Effin weird man. maybe from a festiva army-military version? GI-GL. thanks for adding pics. you like to buy in bulk![/

Perfect for that camouflage painted Festiva that I saw for sale a while back.

Comment

Door Glass Channel Rubber FourGreen part numbers and prices.

KKY0158605 Channel Glass Right 10.29
                            KKY0159605 Channel Glass Left 10.29

Comment

Awesome. added #'s to my next order. I will keep you guys posted on a couple other things I ordered, to make sure of fitment etc.
                              -Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
                                here's a cool mod. good for your co-pilot during those 1G cranks or just helping get granny outta the back seat. these grab handles are just $3.14 Part# K8173 69 470B89. the screws are K908 38 6620B @ .48. not sure but i think the holes are already in the roof rails for these and if they are, i'm not sure how much or if they will compress the vinyl of the one piece headliner. one for the front passenger and one left and right in the back seat. these KIA handles are more deluxe than the JDM handles too. (shown for comparison).

Yes I can confirm that the holes are there above the passenger door.
                                There are several vehicles on which you can find these. Just make sure the
                                screws are 7 inches apart and they have the large pointed screws.
                                I got several today at LKQ. I like the ones from the older Kia Rio the best.
                                All three are 7 inches apart. On the Kia Sephia the passenger one is 7 inches
                                apart but the rear seat ones are 8 inches and will not work.
                                The ones in the newer Kia's are much cheaper looking that the older one.
                                You can find them in the Kia Sportage like the ones pictured above with the FourGreen number.
                                If anyone want's one let me know. I'll put them in a FS link at a very reasonable price shipped.

Last edited by 1990new; 12-31-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X