4GREEN GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shadetree View Post
    Has anyone found the part number for steering boots ?
    I use these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Manual-Ste...item258342d1bd

work great!
    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

• Originally posted by skeeters_keeper View Post
      I would use these ...less expensive and a testimonial that they work great.

Comment

• I am interested in a group buy BUT I am gonna try and order the Shift Linkage kit and the power window regulators. Can I still get in on it? My subtotal is gonna be in the $300 range before shipping.
        -Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by Gomez View Post
          I am interested in a group buy BUT I am gonna try and order the Shift Linkage kit and the power window regulators. Can I still get in on it? My subtotal is gonna be in the $300 range before shipping.
          Every member in good standing can get in on the order until the closing date (02/28 at 9:00PM EST).
          I will be posting the 4Green Group Order thread later this week which will have all the rules and the process for submitting items to order.
          The posting will show what cost I will cover up front and who must be prepay.

Comment

• I would really like to order a part, but is says access as a new customer is forbidden.. How do I order the part I need?

Comment

• I would really like to order a part, but is says access as a new customer is forbidden.. How do I order the part I need? Also, I am just looking for the radio bezel. Shipping is just a shade under $40!!

Comment

• Sorry. Did not mean to post twice..

Comment

• Originally posted by iriegnome View Post
                  I would really like to order a part, but is says access as a new customer is forbidden.. How do I order the part I need? Also, I am just looking for the radio bezel. Shipping is just a shade under $40!!
                  The 4Green Group Order thread will be posted as soon as I get approval of my rules from the For Sale/Wanted Area moderators.
                  As a heads up though, in the rules, I define new members as those with less than 100 posts. I have already received a deposit from a
                  new member to order one of the new radio bezels.
                  No one will be forbidden to join the order, but certain members will be required to pay an up front deposit on their parts.
                  Last edited by 1990new; 02-04-2014, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• I've tried looking stuff up also,not much luck. Someone please look up the 4 rubber cross member bushings for the Aspire/Festy's. Fresh ones are very important for vibration isolation ( mine have nothing left,they get as hard as plastic in the midwest). If they are the same PN thats even better. I'll order some and sell of the excess to members but please help with the pn's.Also the plastic bushings that press into the tranny for the Clutch Throw out lever would be nice also. Up here in salt usa they get really eaten up. Thanks for any help
                    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

• I want at least the Radio Bezel then, please and thank you. I don't know where to find the group order post

Comment

• Originally posted by iriegnome View Post
                        I want at least the Radio Bezel then, please and thank you. I don't know where to find the group order post
                        I'm still waiting for moderator approval of the rules before I add the 4Green Group Order thread.
                        But if you send me a PM titled "4Green Group Order" followed by your username, telling me the part number, description and quantity you want,
                        I will add you to the order spreadsheet that I am maintaining.
                        I need the PM so that I can better keep track of everyone's requests.

Comment

• big SCHNOZ crank bolt. this is the bolt for festiva build dates AFTER 2/1/92. 27.7mm crank nose. MB3C7 11 406. under $3. small crank (22mm) bolt not available from 4G but is in stock at GREEN SALES. part# E7GZ6A340A.

Comment

• and the big crankhaft key.

Comment

• Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
                              I've tried looking stuff up also,not much luck. Someone please look up the 4 rubber cross member bushings for the Aspire/Festy's. Fresh ones are very important for vibration isolation ( mine have nothing left,they get as hard as plastic in the midwest). If they are the same PN thats even better. I'll order some and sell of the excess to members but please help with the pn's.Also the plastic bushings that press into the tranny for the Clutch Throw out lever would be nice also. Up here in salt usa they get really eaten up. Thanks for any help
                              refering to the diagram.
                              #13 - MB09 23 9811 front bushing
                              #17 - KB09 23 9815 washer
                              #15 - MB09 23 9813 bolt
                              #14 - MB09 23 9812B rear bushing
                              #16 - MB09 23 9814C bushing insert
                              #18 - MD002 39 8161 washer

Comment

• 2000-2002 KIA RIO front spring seats. 0K30A34340. $4.52.

Comment

Working...
                                X