Lakestiva 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakestiva 2020

Hey guys where coming up on our 6th year of lakestiva! (I think, might be 7. I've lost count)
    Where: Carlyle lake, Carlyle il 38.627137,-89.362098 (coordinates if your using Google maps).
    When: Saturday May 16th at noon
    We meet at the dam west recreation area. Around noon
    My wife and I will be there about 10 am you can show up anytime after that .
    After everyone gets there and where tired of talking and seeing cars we'll go grab something to eat .
    If there's anyone coming from far away there are 2 hotels in Carlyle within walking distance of the meet, or there is campgrounds close.
    We will have water and assorted sodas for everyone .
    Hope to see you all there.
    If any new people are wanting to come and need more information please post here or pm me and I will help out anyway I can

I'll start the sign up list
    1. William, Megan and Amelia

I am a maybe... depends on where I am with the wedding and such...

Car #789
    Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
    1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
    1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
    http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Sounds good, I still have your book ! I'll be sure to bring it if your coming.

Comment

I'm about an hour South of St Louis along I-55 in Missouri, so, not too far away.
        Where can I find more info about Lakestiva 2020?
        How long will it run? Lodging, events, schedule, activities etc.... Thanks in advance.
        Last edited by unclepossum; 03-03-2020, 10:32 PM.
        Never buy a car you can't push!
        1988 Silver / 1989 Black / 1992 white / 1993 white

Comment

You can count me in, I'm also about an hour south of St. Louis in Park Hills/ Desloge.

Comment

Usually goes from 10:30am to 5 ish pm
            how ever long you wanna stand around and talk really.
            Theres a center stone inn & suites in carlyle and Mariners village. If you google carlyle Illinois hotels you'll find them on a few different booking sights. Theres also camping available at several locations around that lake all would be just a short drive from the meet. With the coronavirus going on most everything at the lake is shut down. Just day use is open to the public so no camping as of now but that should change before the meet I'll do my best to keep everyone up dated here as I get more information .

Comment

As for scheduled we're pretty layed back just hang out talking festivas then agree on a place to eat and head there. People coming out usually post up stuff they wanna sell or trade and we get a bit of a swap meet going. If you have any suggestions post them up and we'll try and make it happen.

Comment

Working...
              X