No announcement yet.

1st annual Sunshine Meet 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That could be true. Maybe you guys should have a workday and get her Festiva done haha..

I don't think I'd want to drive my sister to a meet either, but then again, my sister isn't into cars so much.
    -Caleb
    Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
    So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

i asked them and ladyblaster said i could as long as i don't miss but 1 day so thank god its on friday and riding with lil brother is ok just not fun that he is younger than me lol and sam we need to make a date so i can plain to have everyone come to help me in fixing tinystiva she looks sad out in my yard all alone and undriven but good news i stated sanding her down to repaint
      ARIEL- the shortest cool girl you will ever KNOW!!
      Tiny + festiva = Tinystiva

Comment

Looks like this is what we got so far in this thread. Thought I should throw this up for good measure and get a list going. I know there's more (specifically from FL) that are planning to come but have posted elsewhere.

Update the list as needed.

gestiva
        sparky
        tiny519 + lil bro
        pr0nst4r
        eurotiva
        V8Festiva

Pending vacation time:

25Horseplay (Brian)
        sam.1956 (Sam)
        -Caleb
        So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

maybe its time for a drive to florida?
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Add me! I got my vacation time approved today.
            1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
            1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
            Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
            website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Originally posted by Attendee List Confirmed: 8 Pending: 2

gestiva
              sparky
              tiny519 + lil bro
              pr0nst4r
              eurotiva
              V8Festiva
              Smedley

Pending vacation time:

25Horseplay (Brian)
              sam.1956 (Sam)
              done
              -Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by tiny519 View Post
                i asked them and ladyblaster said i could as long as i don't miss but 1 day so thank god its on friday and riding with lil brother is ok just not fun that he is younger than me lol and sam we need to make a date so i can plain to have everyone come to help me in fixing tinystiva she looks sad out in my yard all alone and undriven but good news i stated sanding her down to repaint
                I'll come help! Haven't seen you guys in a while and none of you have seen Hulkstiva in person! I'd also like to make the florida meet if at all possible!
                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

You NC guys should put together the reversal of the FL convoy to FM3.. that'd be sick.
                  -Caleb

Comment

Originally posted by pr0nst4r View Post
                    You NC guys should put together the reversal of the FL convoy to FM3.. that'd be sick.
                    Sounds awesome. What's the drive time from here to there?
                    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Just around 8-8.5 hours from Charlotte.
                      -Caleb

Comment

I'll try to go Festiva or not. Worse comes to worse I'll borrow my moms Sentra.
                        Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                        1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                        2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                        2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Just lettin' ya'll know:

I went to my first Ohiostiva meet in a...

Chrysler rental car!!

Karl
                          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

im looking forward to seeing everyone i saw in n.c, hope most of you can make it.. And i will deff be their! my mom lives in orlando and i can stay at her place if need be..
                            Last edited by takeone51; 01-07-2010, 10:18 AM.

Comment

wiell im sorry to say my dad motoxpress cant get off work he needs 4 months head of time and he has to fix his festy so im sorry guys next year count me in :,(

Comment

but let me see what i can do im daddy's lil girl so it might happen

Comment

Working...
                                X