No announcement yet.

FM4 -Raleigh N.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if I should post this in here, or if I should start another thread, so please bare with me (Pu241).

I am coming over from the Outer Banks on the Ferry. Has anyone on this forum done this before? Do I need a reservation for the Ferry? How long is the crossing?

Logan

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out I will just plan the trip to do raleigh first for the meet, then cross over via the bridge to the Outter Banks.
    Last edited by Gforcefd; 08-13-2010, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gforcefd View Post
      I don't know if I should post this in here, or if I should start another thread, so please bare with me (Pu241).

I am coming over from the Outer Banks on the Ferry. Has anyone on this forum done this before? Do I need a reservation for the Ferry? How long is the crossing?

Logan

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out I will just plan the trip to do raleigh first for the meet, then cross over via the bridge to the Outter Banks.
      The ferry service probably has a website that would answer your questions, or give you a contact number.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• ^Yes I found it later on, but it looks like it would just be quicker to travel back up the outterbanks and cross the bridges if I decided on doing the OB before FM4.

Is anyone staying at the Enfield, NC KOA the night before? It is $25 a night for tent camping. Not sure if I will have the money to spring for the hotel room at Sleep Inn.

I wanted to bring down my festiva trailer, but I just don't have time to get it done, and I don't want any excuses for not making the meet. Now I just need to find a nice roof rack to carry all my camping gear.
        Last edited by Gforcefd; 08-13-2010, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gforcefd View Post
          I don't know if I should post this in here, or if I should start another thread, so please bare with me (Pu241).
          Fear not, my bets were placed long ago!
          '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
          '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
          '92 Aqua parts Car
          '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
          '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
          Your holy ghost will not save you.
          Your God plutonium will not save you.
          In fact...
          ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

• Originally posted by Pu241 View Post
            Read through the thread a little, its not hard to miss!

Ladyblaster, Little Blue Car, Smedley, Britstiva you want me to edit post #1 with either bebanit's or Britstiva's meet info, so it painfully obvious to nubies?
            thank you pu241 . Iam sorry guys i just forgot to put all of that on the first page .... cant wait to see everyone . at madnesss .
            Last edited by ladyblaster; 08-14-2010, 04:11 PM.

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
            91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

• OH man! You all missed it today! We had a blast at Kartracers "Fest-a-fair"!!! I can only imagine how much fun we are going to have at FMIV!!!!
              www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
              www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
              Snoopy's
              4621 Atlantic Ave
              Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• ONLY 47 DAYS UNTIL FMIV!!!! Better start finishing up those projects.... October 2nd will be here before we know it! I'm hearing that we should be expecting 75-100 cars!!!
                Last edited by Britstiva; 08-16-2010, 04:26 PM.

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                Snoopy's
                4621 Atlantic Ave
                Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• We are now at the month and a half mark... I'm getting so excited I can't stand it! LOL

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                  Snoopy's
                  4621 Atlantic Ave
                  Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Might be a MAYBE this year. My bp died today
                    -Greg
                    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                    Redneck Engineer
                    FOTY - '09
                    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• ^Died? Need my spare one? Just pay shipping and its yours so you will make it!
                      93L sold. First FESTY!
                      91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
                      91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
                      89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
                      93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
                      89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
                      93GL Sold Too Soon!
                      91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                        Might be a MAYBE this year. My bp died today
                        Back plan is you can drive up with me, back down with another FL guy.
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Wow 1100 miles/18 hours from KC.. if Fresh was going I'd be half-tempted. Not sure if mine would make it.. hell don't think my leg would. Tom your the man if your driving straight thru.
                          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                            Might be a MAYBE this year. My bp died today
                            Is there anything we can do to help? We hope you'll still come to the meet!

www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                            Snoopy's
                            4621 Atlantic Ave
                            Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

• Originally posted by gestiva View Post
                              ^Died? Need my spare one? Just pay shipping and its yours so you will make it!

I might take you up on that, but I'd pay you for it. Just the way I am

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                              Back plan is you can drive up with me, back down with another FL guy.
                              It's a thought, but you know me, I'll figure something out

Originally posted by Britstiva View Post
                              Is there anything we can do to help? We hope you'll still come to the meet!
                              I'll try my best. Other than $$ I don't know what would help, besides time off of work to get 'er done... Thanks tho
                              -Greg
                              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                              Redneck Engineer
                              FOTY - '09
                              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• FM 4 Preview

Here is the YouTube link to what Jay (Kart Racer) did to Britstivas new Festiva at Saturdays mini meet. Jay scares me with some of the stuff he knows how to do!

This is only a preview of what will be happening at Madness this year so don't miss it!

Please send me a pm if the YouTube copywrite police have muted my sound again. I think the pitch adjustment is working but...
                                Angela

Little Blue 1990 L Plus in Smurf
                                Wife of Jiminy Cricket who keeps me in line and out of jail!

Scitzz and I agree that tire tread and brakes are both very overrated.

www.festivamadness.com

Manager of Econogray the Offical Madness Motel

Comment

Working...
                                X