FM4 FL. Convoy rollcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
    I wish I could make this year but my car still ain't running yet. Screw Lakeland and it's lack of jobs.
    Anybody down your way you could ride up with?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

It wouldn't matter, lack of money as well, lol.
      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
        ^where have you been?
        where have you been
        93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
        RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
        RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
          ^where have you been?
          in the bathroom. why?

nah, i just got bummed because of some crap with my DL and am now the proud owner of a work license woooo...

Have you or justin seen the white festiva at the "dealer" across the street from the Geneva Feed Store (Ave C)? I stopped and looked at it one night, but haven't went and talked to the guy. He probably wants waaaaay too much for it.

I noticed that red one on West Osceola was gone and replaced with a Nova or something as well. Anybody here get that one that you know of?

Chris (lakeland chris), if there's somewhere you can pop a tent, I'll give you a ride up and back.
          -Caleb
          Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
          So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

I talked to the guy about the one in geneva he wants $995 Car is really clean its a GL with all the goodies... A/c and engine looks good and the car has 95,000 miles so she has just been broken in.. The guy told justin and i it was a three cylinder but we later confirmed the car is just stock lol... The red one i wanted to ask about forever but never did justin said it popped up for sale and a week later it was gone. I doubt any of us found it.. I just picked up a white one in cassleberry its a 90 auto tranny for $150 bucks so i have been working on getting it out of my driveway probably sell it for like $350 bucks runs and drives not a bad little car...
            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

id love to, unfortunately...i will be out of town... i wish i could go deffinetaly next year though...maybe we could do a fm 4 1/2 sometime in the beginning of next year...
              oh and greg any good news on eurotiva????
              91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

Originally posted by phyaz91 View Post
                id love to, unfortunately...i will be out of town... i wish i could go deffinetaly next year though...maybe we could do a fm 4 1/2 sometime in the beginning of next year...
                oh and greg any good news on eurotiva????

I'll do a meet sometime early spring. No luck with euro yet....
                -Greg
                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                Redneck Engineer
                FOTY - '09
                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

It wouldn't matter, lack of money as well, lol.
                  Free ride, free place to sleep @ Barb's, shameless mooching of food money FTW!
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                    Ahhhhhhhh, the festiva life!
                    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                      Lol. I would hate to be a mooch. But, if someone offered me it all I would totally be up for it, lol.
                      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Lol. I would hate to be a mooch. But, if someone offered me it all I would totally be up for it, lol.
                        let me know. offer is there
                        -Caleb
                        Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
                        So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

^Hitch a ride and COME! Im sure there will be enough food and people with extra seats for you... You dont want to miss this meet!
                          93L sold. First FESTY!
                          91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
                          91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
                          89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
                          93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
                          89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
                          93GL Sold Too Soon!
                          91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

I'd say i would help but im already paying for the fuel in 2 of the cars headed to the meet.. Without driving or paying for a place to stay im sure you could go the whole weekend with less than $100 bucks..
                            1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Chris I'll get you a ride up, with someone
                              -Greg
                              Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                              BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                              Redneck Engineer
                              FOTY - '09
                              5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Nightcrawler wants to know when you will be rolling thru Jacksonville. He will be driving from Tallahassee and will meet up with you there.

Eurotiva
                                Tominmo
                                Yelo festiva
                                Flyin4stroke
                                Baker
                                Skimsucka
                                pr0nst4r + Molly (in a sweet 1.5L 94hp ECHOOOooo)
                                Nightcrawler "D"
                                Mac
                                "D" aka Nightcrawler is my better half

'93 Ford Festiva "tornadostiva"

Comment

Working...
                                X