No announcement yet.

FM4 FL. Convoy rollcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best bet there is to get gregs (eurotiva) number and keep in touch with him. We made pretty good time last year even though we did stop a few times...
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Well, Angela (littlebluecar) said I can sleep over there, I just need to figure out the ride situation; anyone heard from the Pronstar?

Oh, and Tom: I still have the knuckles here for you, I'm hoping to get them to you.
      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
        Well, Angela (littlebluecar) said I can sleep over there, I just need to figure out the ride situation; anyone heard from the Pronstar?

Oh, and Tom: I still have the knuckles here for you, I'm hoping to get them to you.
        OK, thanks. If you can make it to Greg's, you can ride with me or switch around when we stop for gas.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
          Best bet there is to get gregs (eurotiva) number and keep in touch with him. We made pretty good time last year even though we did stop a few times...
          were going to be stopping a lot me you and greg need gas every i wont say Miles ahah
          93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
          RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
          RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

RJ when will the turbo be in.....oh and im a little closer to the ac being in... i got the interior parts done....and the idler pulley mounted... its about 15% done
            91L 5 sp, 175k,a/c ,KYB gr2,Fms Lowering springs ,13" konig's ,09 tiburon seats, 7" Pyle in.dash,kicker ds400 all around,Kicker 400.2 powering 2 Kicker cvr 10", 30k hid's, hopeful to find a xr2 to swap b6t from....

2010 mazdaspeed3 stock... for now

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
              I'm starting this thread to get a list together of festivas headed to FM4. It's coming up soon.

If you guys missed it last year, we had 6 cars in the convoy. And we had a blast. This year is gonna be the biggest festiva meet in history, so let's represent FLORIDA

Last year we left Friday morning, the day before the meet. RJ (skimsucka), Chris & Kristen
              (takeone51 & turbogirl) & I met first thing in the morning.

An hour and a half later we met Mike (flyin4stroke) and Chris (CHills) and continued on.

We then met with Steve & Lorraine (yelo festiva) in Jacksonville FL. ('90lx with 365k all original parts including underseat tray !! )

I'm wanting to get a count and maybe set some plans for the convoy this year.

I know a few people are already ready already.

Let's start a list.................................

eurotiva.......Greg
              Hope you guys get a huge convoy, and get up here very very safely .

FYI regarding accomidations, a couple of people have mention the Sleep Inn in Wake Forest, a few miles form the meet site. They have set aside a block of rooms for FM4. I stayed there last year and BeBandit did also.
              I just called them and talked them down to $67 for two Queen beds + a microwave and a fridge. The group rate within the block is $69.97 w/o the appliances. It is a nice place and plenty of eateries in the area.

I'm not familiar with how to do a "broadcast" post on here so if you're interested please do so.

Hope to you all there.

Dave Z.

Comment

So far the list is...........................

eurotiva-Greg
                skimsucka-RJ
                Flyin4stroke-Mike
                baker-Justin
                yelofestiva-Steve & Lorraine
                chrisofna-Chris
                TominMO-Tom
                catladykaren-"D" & Mac
                prOnstar- Caleb & Molly
                microflea-?

Got a few more I need to contact...
                Last edited by eurotiva; 09-08-2010, 03:17 PM.
                -Greg
                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                Redneck Engineer
                FOTY - '09
                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

I gotta figure out who I can get a ride from, I'd feel bad if Pronstar has to drive from Orlando to Lakeland and then to your house Greg, lol.
                  Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                  1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                  2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                  2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

pm'd Eurotiva.Microflea will be there for the caravan!!
                    Go Fast !!,Take Chances !!

Comment

Pronstar lives about 5 min. from Baker.. I think i am going to meet Baker at his house early in the morning and we will be ridding out to meet with greg and everyone else from there.. He would need to pick you up the night before most likely in order to meet with the convoy... Im not sure about the times but i do know we have a long drive so we will be meeting up early, we need to nail down some times so we can plan everything....
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
                        Pronstar lives about 5 min. from Baker.. I think i am going to meet Baker at his house early in the morning and we will be ridding out to meet with greg and everyone else from there.. He would need to pick you up the night before most likely in order to meet with the convoy... Im not sure about the times but i do know we have a long drive so we will be meeting up early, we need to nail down some times so we can plan everything....

Mike, I'd say we'll be meeting in Daytona (U,Baker,prOnstar) around 9/10 am?
                        -Greg
                        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                        Redneck Engineer
                        FOTY - '09

Comment

Ok, just about everything is set with our side of town. Just waiting to hear back from Mike on where me and Chris should meet him and Justin on Friday morning. Word is we're meeting them at 8:30 or so and meeting with Greg in Daytona around 9.

What's the word on the plan from there?
                          -Caleb
                          Originally posted by cracked.com on the M203 w/ M433 HEDP
                          So, for about the same price as a fully-loaded 1993 Ford Festiva, you could also wield the power to obliterate a small village in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Caleb do you want to meet in the wal-mart shopping center in Sanford at 17-92/ lk mary blvd. around 8:15 I think daytona is still about 45 min from there so should be pretty good timing...

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Fl. Convoy

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                              Mike, I'd say we'll be meeting in Daytona (U,Baker,prOnstar) around 9/10 am?
                              Greg do you want me to meet you at the same gas station as last year at noon? It was at the first exit north of I-295 Jacksonville. Maybe a good place for lunch.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by yelo festiva View Post
                                Greg do you want me to meet you at the same gas station as last year at noon? It was at the first exit north of I-295 Jacksonville. Maybe a good place for lunch.

Steve
                                That's fine. We might hold off on lunch till we get microflea...?
                                -Greg
                                Redneck Engineer
                                FOTY - '09

Comment

Working...
                                X