Who's coming to Westiva 2015?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dawgstrip View Post
    Ian, I was thinking about asking for parts. We just had a hell of a time replacing the rear struts the other day and when we took them out we found one spring had a broken coil at the top.

With no parts cars at the local yards we just put the old spring back in.

Would you happen to have a set of factory rear coil springs? Perhaps a non-rusted out head lite ?

We hit the road tomorrow !
    I'm pretty sure I have the springs and a headlight. Which side headlight do you need?

Ian
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

As a heads up, we are running about like crazy today in preparation for the roadtrip with the Hamster and will be updating (randomly and when there is cell coverage) of the trip itself via twitter. Feel free to check us out/follow. The twitter handle is: @DawgStrip

Comment

Originally posted by dawgstrip View Post
        As a heads up, we are running about like crazy today in preparation for the roadtrip with the Hamster and will be updating (randomly and when there is cell coverage) of the trip itself via twitter. Feel free to check us out/follow. The twitter handle is: @DawgStrip
        Followed!!
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

As for the headlight, Its the drivers side on ours that is rusted.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleHoe View Post
            I'm up fighting fires in northern sask. supposed to be out Thursday night. The car won't be perfect but I'm still planning to be there.
            I was at Niagara Falls today in the pouring rain. You would not believe how fast the water is flowing. The jet stream is carrying all of the dust and ash particles over the Great Lakes and seeding the rain clouds. It was very cool today due to the heavy cloud density.

Comment

DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR CAMERA!!!!! ty1

Note to self: remember to use said camera while at meet.
              Last edited by fastivaca; 07-10-2015, 01:11 AM.
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

Working...
              X