Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhearts View Post
    Do you make it a 2 day drive?
    That wold be ~1500 miles per day. Doable, but a bit much.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by bhearts View Post
      Do you make it a 2 day drive?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      No. It takes the better part of a week if I want to enjoy the drive. I've done it in 3, but that wasn't a lot of fun.

I've driven 3 different Festivas from N.C. to CA. Lol.
      Last edited by Advancedynamix; 08-05-2016, 10:28 AM.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
        No. It takes the better part of a week if I want to enjoy the drive. I've done it in 3, but that wasn't a lot of fun.

Dang, so almost like a two week adventure.

Comment

Hopefully Kelsey and I can go next year. Were a little strapped cause wedding in the end of October

Comment

But after that as long as she don't get a baby in the belly, we should make it to madness '17

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post

What car will you be driving this year?
              1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
              1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
              1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
              19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Festiva Madness was started by Dean. It is the first Saturday of October each year in Raleigh NC, since that Saturday in the fall was historically the one that saw the least rain. So, officially, that is the date and general location each year. No reason not to have more than one meet a year in plenty of locations as we have been doing for...forever
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
                X