No announcement yet.

Contributing Members Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is a "Cash Mod" but I'm not sure on the details of it... We could simply keep a small database of the members who donated with their amount and change them to a "Donating Member" instead of the regular status.

I've just been really busy... So, I'm trying to work on everything, but it's going to take time.

Simon
    Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Norman
      Originally posted by FestivaBiker1971
      you know, I'm cheap. But even I would pay for that.....

wouldn't mind seeing "FORDFESTIVA.com" in Sport Compact Car...

take that, you Hondites!
      SHOULD have seen it years back when they did their B6T swap article.

The author never even brought up the site. Ridiculous.
      I agree, Rich. That was about the time I stopped subscribing to SCC. I've been wantin' to build a Festy like Cam's since I saw it here about 4 years ago. Those guys'll be pissed when we're smokin the streets, and they didn't give us any love when they had the chance.

Comment

well i dunno where i would be most useful, but if you need any help with anything lemme know. i usually have a little free time and i already spend a heck of alot of time on the board lol.
        Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
        1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
        1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
        2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

as I said before, I'd help out any way possible, but once again, I'm fairly new, So the best way I know how to help is to post pics and info on my swap. Wich is why I would like to have a members rides section.
          http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708975

http://p074.ezboard.com/ffordfestiva...picID=92.topic

Comment

I'd donate, I'd even be willing to host the cd's I have a server that is allways on. just an idea

Comment

Maybe someone should start a poll. But I'd be wiling to contribute $ or cookies or time.

I'd like to help, but besides being a translator for getting in touch with Mook I don't see how. My computer knowledge is limited, and mechanical knowledge, as most of you know, even more limited
              I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

MMMMmmmmmm..... Cookies!

Comment

hell who couldnt donate a few bucks every once in a while? i know you all not that poor...shit im poor and ill donate as soon as it gets going. just have to take some cash out of my tittie bar fund :lol:
                  Roe:

1990 Jeep Cherokee
                  2003 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Email: Nathan.Roe86@Gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by hellraiser6919
                    hell who couldnt donate a few bucks every once in a while? i know you all not that poor...shit im poor and ill donate as soon as it gets going. just have to take some cash out of my tittie bar fund :lol:
                    LMFAO My tittie bar fund ran dry a lil while ago but I'll take a little bit from my motorcycle fund :-)

Comment

I will throw some bucks your way once you get it setup.

-=James
                      1995 Ford Thunderbird LX 4.6L OHV V8 - SCT Tuned
                      2011 Ford Fiesta SES 1.6L DOHC I-4
                      2007 Mazda Mazda5 Sport 2.3L DOHC I-4 - The Family Truckster
                      http://www.fordaspire.com
                      http://www.fordfiesta.cc

Comment

I am willing to contribute to FF.com

Im willing to help contribute to fund this site. I believe other members may be willing as well. FF.com is awesome. I dont believe it should be all on one persons shoulder to fund it. Joe

Comment

Sounds like a worthy cause. And the FF.com sticker would be a neat thing to have.

Regards,

Tim
                          White '89L auto - Sold!
                          Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Count me in 8)
                            Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Please count me in if it is decided upon

If it is decided to do this please for sure count me in. I have voiced my opinion regarding this, but I know a few of us really realize how much goes into the site. Keep me informed I would be willing to contribute. "Honorary member" titles may be something to think about. Joseph

Comment

lol yeah or maybe some mod positions... :wink:
                                Jesus is on my dashboard, But the Devil is under my hood
                                1988 ford festiva...in limbo, apartments suck
                                1995 Ford Aspire...in limbo, wow i need a garage
                                2002 vw jetta wagon 2.0L, neuspeed p-flow 1994 Mercury cougar xr-7 v8, lowered, 18's

Comment

Working...
                                X