Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why isn't anyone looking over the repair help forum?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm now a mod, so feel free to PM me with questions, concerns or ideas to help make the site better. I'm still learning how this all works, so please be patient with me.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Hey Charlie! Congratulations! I know you will be a fantastic moderator. A man with vast knowledge and always willing to help. :thumbs_up:
      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

So you are a moderator for the entire site? Congrats!
        Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
        Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
        Feel free to PM me anytime!
        Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
        Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          I'm now a mod, so feel free to PM me with questions, concerns or ideas to help make the site better. I'm still learning how this all works, so please be patient with me.
          Don't let this whole moderator "status" go to your head. I've seen what it does to people. It's not good. Haha j/k
          1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by rmoltis View Post
            Then they see our cars and label us as having no status or importance.
            so they just disregard us even being there.
            A while back I pulled into a gas station in my Festiva and there was a car on the other side of my pump. When I pulled up, he started the engine and peeled out and pulled up one pump, got out of his car and looked like he was pissed at me. He just stood there. Then an SUV with a well dressed woman pulled next to him and he begged her for gas. She told him $10.00 and I heard yelling Stop!Stop! when he continued to pump past $10.00. I guess me and the Festiva didn't look worthy enough to beg for gas. Good thing, because I would have told him if he could afford cigarettes,he could afford gas.

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
            From what I've heard it's more active than the forum
            On an AMC Eagle forum I'm on, the owner decided to start a Facebook group to attract members to the forum. Unfortunately, it has done the opposite. There is very little traffic at the forum anymore, since lazy people seem to prefer the Facebook group better and ask the same questions that have been asked for years on the forum, but there really isn't a way to catalog and search the info on FB like on a forum.
            Rick
            1993 Ford Festiva
            1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
            1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
            2000 Ford E350

Comment

Don't let this whole moderator "status" go to your head. I've seen what it does to people. It's not good. Haha j/k
              Haha, I'll try not to. Pretty much, nothing has changed except I can move and delete stuff. I'm going to try to organize and tag the info better so that the search works better. I have been thinking about cleaning the chit chat out of some of the more useful older threads so it's easier to find the meat of the topic. I'm one of the worst contributors to useless smart@$$ coments and banter, so I'll be removing a lot of my own wise cracks and off topic commentary.
              Last edited by Advancedynamix; 07-08-2015, 12:01 PM.
              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

This is my fb.
                1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

This is my fb.
                  Way-To-Be! Mine too!
                  No car too fast !

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                    I'm going to try to organize and tag the info better so that the search works better. I have been thinking about cleaning the chit chat out of some of the more useful older threads so it's easier to find the meat of the topic.
                    This would be EPIC!
                    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by drddan View Post
                      What does one do to become a moderator?

kneepads!!!!!!!

oh snap!:tm: i didn't just go there!!!!!!!!!!!
                      '90 L-Plus 420,000 miles , rusting hard and going to the chopping block

'97 Honda CR-V , 91,000 miles and just starting its journey

Comment

Working...
                      X