FF.com Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM to GenevaDirt:

I guess your answer to my PM means we will not be have BBQ and beer night at your house at 7pm.

So that means, we will be at the ocean having a fishing (so i can use my brand new pitchfork to roast the fish with) and pig roast (so i can use my new tiki torches too). And since the beer truck will be following me from the Brickskeller...........
    You will be one landlocked sad god we once worshiped

so bye now sweetie

your peasant mod
    mechanicaldj

ps the quiche and strawberry shortcake you made was divine, can you come over and decorate the house next???

I am the original

Comment

Originally posted by mechanicaldj View Post
      PM to GenevaDirt:

I guess your answer to my PM means we will not be have BBQ and beer night at your house at 7pm.

So that means, we will be at the ocean having a fishing (so i can use my brand new pitchfork to roast the fish with) and pig roast (so i can use my new tiki torches too). And since the beer truck will be following me from the Brickskeller...........
      You will be one landlocked sad god we once worshiped

so bye now sweetie

your peasant mod
      mechanicaldj

ps the quiche and strawberry shortcake you made was divine, can you come over and decorate the house next???

So you have people coming out to see if they can find your brain (fishing)? But won't it be a little hot for you on the spit (pig roast)?
      I was told you have a beer truck following you around ( only way you could get the homeless grocery cart pushing, garbage picking bag ladies to even notice you ).

You know you will never stop worshiping me! ( How could you? I am one of the only people that will interact with you).

Buhhh Bye honey

Your God Like Admin

P.S. I knew YOU would like the quiche....real men don't eat quiche! Yes I will be over to decorate the house...............the next time my dog is sick...:pukeright:
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

wow, the night I decide to come back to FF.com it's not working!!
        Amazing Amanda

Comment

Hey, has someone made a change? All of a sudden I can get to my user CP and PM's again.
          1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
          1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
          Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
          website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

OH thank god everythings working again!! i feel like i've been stranded on a desert island for a few days

Comment

Working...
            X