• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added
    Slainte!

-Mike

91 Festiva L 1.3l 5spd

Comment

I added myself. Did I do it right? I think the reason this isnt getting as much activity is because not everyone has gmail and there is a little bit of work involved in signing up and all that. That and the idea of getting a call in the middle of the night lol. But then again if I was broken down away from home without my tools and lacking a part with little or no money I would appreciate help, but I wouldnt be able to access this database without my computer. I wouldn't be able to use it as an emergency type thing.

Comment

Is it possible to be added to this list without having to get a google account? That's my biggest hold up. They seem to spend a bit too much time invading their users privacy.

As far as getting called out at night, I was a cable guy for nine years. Can't even tell you how many after midnight, my remote doesn't work calls I ran.:tongue1:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
        1989 L - 247K miles Slick
        1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
        Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by spiko View Post

How Can I View/Print/Access The F.I.T. List?

You can view the spreadsheet by going to the following URL. From there you can view, edit, and print the list.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...thkey=CNnpxI8F
          You do not need to have a google account. I don't know how you got that idea. Just change the info and save it.
          Sometimes the link doesn't open right the first time so you might have to go to it twice.
          Last edited by big_ty2003; 07-01-2010, 08:49 PM.

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
            ...but I wouldnt be able to access this database without my computer. I wouldn't be able to use it as an emergency type thing.
            Print it out and put it in your glove box knuckle head, lol

Comment

Res is too cool to put his number up lolol
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

WOW! How did I never notice this list before? Can someone add me to the list? I live in Chapel Hill NC, I am available late nights. I MIGHT be able to arrange a tow, at least for cheap if not just for gas. I can provide a place to crash. I have a place to do ant and all repairs to a Festiva, from a busted bearing to an engine swap. I can give a ride to a parts store. Pretty much down for anything!
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                  Res is too cool to put his number up lolol
                  In the process of switching service providers. I'm cellphone-less at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by scitzz View Post
                    WOW! How did I never notice this list before? Can someone add me to the list? I live in Chapel Hill NC, I am available late nights. I MIGHT be able to arrange a tow, at least for cheap if not just for gas. I can provide a place to crash. I have a place to do ant and all repairs to a Festiva, from a busted bearing to an engine swap. I can give a ride to a parts store. Pretty much down for anything!
                    Just open the page and add your info. Its super easy.
                    91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
                      You do not need to have a google account. I don't know how you got that idea. Just change the info and save it.
                      Sometimes the link doesn't open right the first time so you might have to go to it twice.
                      we got the idea from the first post;

How Can I Get On the List?

1) If you have a google account, you can edit the spreadsheet by going to the following URL:

Use Google Sheets to create and edit online spreadsheets. Get insights together with secure sharing in real-time and from any device.

2) If you don't have a google account, create one here for free, you'll thank me later:

3) If you don't have a gmail account and do not wish to create one, you can PM me your contact information and I can add it to the list.
                      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

I'm pretty sure you don't need a Google account. I would definitely get one if you don't have one. I've had mine for several years now and have never had any sort of privacy issues.
                        91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Please refer to post #64, follow the link, and edit the info. It really is that easy. I did mine without logging into google.

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
                            Please refer to post #64, follow the link, and edit the info. It really is that easy. I did mine without logging into google.
                            The link says you need an account now. Before it would open up without one, but now it says you have to log in.
                            '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                              I added myself. Did I do it right? I think the reason this isnt getting as much activity is because not everyone has gmail and there is a little bit of work involved in signing up and all that. That and the idea of getting a call in the middle of the night lol. But then again if I was broken down away from home without my tools and lacking a part with little or no money I would appreciate help, but I wouldnt be able to access this database without my computer. I wouldn't be able to use it as an emergency type thing.
                              Yes, you added yourself correctly.

I tried accessing the spreadsheet being signed out of google and it didn't work.

That being said, if you have a google account, you can freely add your information.

If not, you can create a google account for yourself.

If you don't want to create a google account, but want to be on the list, you can PM me your information.

You can print out this list and keep it in your glove box.

Or,

If you have a mobile phone with internet, you can send the links to the spreadsheet or map to you email and access it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                                Is it possible to be added to this list without having to get a google account? That's my biggest hold up. They seem to spend a bit too much time invading their users privacy.

As far as getting called out at night, I was a cable guy for nine years. Can't even tell you how many after midnight, my remote doesn't work calls I ran.:tongue1:
                                Yes, you can PM me your information and I can add it.

City:
                                State:
                                Region In State:
                                Zip Code:
                                Username:
                                Actual Name:
                                Phone:
                                Time Zone:
                                Email:
                                Located Near:
                                Capabilities:

Comment